New debt level tano ingine

Tumia tu google to teach yourself why comparing US national debt to other countries debt ni upuzi.

1 Like

This is not your typical bank loan ati ukishindwa nyumba inauzwa! The taxpayer is the financier! Very minimal risk, if it exists at all!

They dont give a shit if you plunder the money with cars and women! Taxpayers will always be there to pay that loan!

1 Like

Most definitely!

1 Like

And the Lords of poverty will ensure that the same taxpayer will neither put the proceeds of that debt to good use, nor enjoy the profits! They ensure that the political environment is so bad nothing of substance will go on!

3 Likes

National debt is how people end up living like tenants in their own country. Mukishindwa kulipa wenya pesa make deals like buying your exports at below market rates, given government tenders at above market rates, etc etc. Sirilanka walishindwa kulipa loan, they gave China their airport. For example the 30 year geothermal deal that China was given. Ukilipa stima kidogo inaenda China.

1 Like

My point and you are like parallel linesā€¦hampataniā€¦

But its the same story, so we expect the same words, ama namna gani my frens?
(reminds me of a story of a boy who copied his broā€™s insha abour ā€œmy dogā€. When busted by the teacher, he said its the same dog. :D:D:D:D)

1 Like

Jifunze kwanza ili uwache kuropokwa, unadhani when other countries don`t want to trade in USD ni wajinga?

Kopa,one day the same things that you use as a collateral will belong to the creditors. Dig more about Sri Lanka

1 Like

this debt is a serious issue I am sure serikali will default within one to two years nasa happy ndio Soros atafanya regime change, even if uhuruto win they have messed us up financially

Why is that a bad thing? Would you rather stay without power and all that comes with it - factories, internet, electronics, etc ndio tu usilipe Mchina?

If someone offered to lend me money to put up a house and have me pay him in 20 years, and another asked me to save for 15 years to have the same house, what option do you think Iā€™d take?

But la muhimu sana, RWNEBP!

4 Likes

I dont think debt is bad but the way jubilee government misuses it through corruption is the bad thing. I mean where does jubilee get money to run its campaign? This are the kind of questions we should start asking. They already exposed NASA for using nairobi county money to fund their campaign

3 Likes

Some people keep remouthing cliches so arguing with them becomes very taxing.
Kazi ya watu wawili tofauti inaweza fanana mpaka slant @Thagichu ? Hivyo ni kama kusema watu wawili wadunge wanawake wawili mimba kisha wakizaa watoi wafanane kama identical twins.

2 Likes

The story only excites the same old same old.

1 Like

Na kitabu yako inaitwa aje tununue juu inakaa youā€™re very learned?

1 Like

only 2 million kenyans pay income tax while 18 million kenyans vote ā€¦

1 Like

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D
Impossible. Anyway, hapo kuna mtu ali-copy paste.

1 Like

Planted story.

Ok, but is it factual?