New forum for food and fashion

@Mrs Shosho please ata kama ulikuwa friends with purple , truth is she unfairly banned many handles for simply arguing with her.She would start an argument ,People countered her and boom she will ban them. Worst moderator ever. Now the village being under a fair @administrator ,previous injustices should be reversed.

btw what’s the criteria? Ata Mimi nataka mamlaka kidogo

I disagree. I will tell you I blocked a lot of folk for telling me that purple and I gossip and that I ask her to block people. NEVER EVER…Just let her be.
Can Admin then ‘unblock’ the said characters??? uone kama they are not here with us using other names…

You have been advocating for men like you to comeback here kwani umewamiss aje!!!..kijana be careful and dont show us gay symptoms

Twakuona sana ‘madam admin’ we can see through your organic marketing efforts in the name of suggestions. But Bora kitunguu inuke.

I am not an admin. Try harder.

Been around long enough to know if that if it quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck. Could be wrong though.

Nowhere near Admini things. Mimi zangu ni kelele. Noise.

How to cook ndûma:

1. Enda kwa mutaro
  2. Usisahau panga au seshi
  3. Ukifika kwa mutaro pumzika kidogo
  4. Amka utafutie pahali mmea ya ndûma ni kubwa na marûtû inakaa nyeuthi.
  5. Chimba utoe ndûma
  6. Katia ndûma hapo imeshikana na mûtûma
  7. Rudisha huo mmea kwa mchanga wa mutaro. Because of tomorrow
  8. Weka ndûma Kwa gunia ama kiondo
  9. Enda na ndûma nyumbani
  10. OSHA ndûma ikuwe Safi
  11. Tengeneza Moto.
  12. Weka ndûma kwa sifuria na uweke maji kidogo.
  13. Chemsha ndûma mpaka iive.
  14. Ikiiva toa Kwa moto.
  15. Toa ndûma Kwa maji na uweke Kwa gitaruru.
  16. Pelekea ndûma ikûmbî na uende ulale.
  17. Amka the next morning.
  18. Wakiisha moto mpaka ikuwe na makaa.
  19. Enda ikûmbî uchukue ndûma yako.
  20. Wekelea juu ya makaa mpaka ikauke vizuri.
  21. Toa maganda ya ndûma ukitumia Kisi.
  22. Kunywa na chai iliyo na maziwa na sukari Kwa wingi.

Meffi section

Ebu nisome all the 21 points first before I comment. Pls also advertise zile nguo hapa…

Guys! We just opened a shop with a huge production in Nairobi, Kenya! We are international African Brand with a headquarter in Dubai! We are welcome everyone to our showroom!
www.danddclothing.com

www.instagram.com/danddclothing