New Huawei Ksh 250k phone

It’s not the RAM that makes the phone cost that high.

Here you are @teamtalk . Easy on the abuses, they make you look alot stupid than you actually are.
https://gizmodo.com/huaweis-mate-20-pro-is-absolutely-loaded-1829779386

The Mate 20 and Mate Pro should be available sometime later year, and while we don’t have an official price or release date yet, if the Mate 10 and P20 are any indication, they won’t be cheap.
[Update: 10 AM ET] Here are the official European prices for the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro. The Mate 20 starts at 800 euros (around $925) for the 4GB/128GB model , while the Mate 20 Pro starts at 1050 euros (around $1,215) for the 6GB/128GB version. And as Huawei has done in past, there’s also an even more expensive Porsche Design version of the Mate 20 Pro with a leather back, 8GB of RAM, and 256GB of storage for a whopping 1,700 euros, which converts to just shy of $2,000. Yikes.

Fungua thread tutakuja

Unasaidiwa na huoni, feckin atudo

200k nachukua dell inspiron G5 with 8th gen i7, 6GB Nvidia 1060, 16gb ram and 1tb ssd at 130k. Hiyo 60k imebaki nashika nayo Oneplus 6 and accessories to the laptop and phone.

More ram means the phone can hold more apps na si eti it will be fast. Speed ni kazi ya cpu

If you are planing to root phones and install shit then kaa mbali na huawei. They don’t allow unlocking of bootloaders.

4gb ram on a laptop ni upus tu. Once worked in some office n my work comp had 4gb ram, nilikuwa naumia tu hadi I wished I could come Na yangu

Sande sana I cant live with bullshit apps like hangouts and FB which keep on updating kwa store.
Nokia 5 isha nilemea sirudi tena.

If you want to root endea Xiaomi or Oneplus

Watu wa “Hio ni mburoti” leo wamechelewa wapi?

Pale karibu na latrine

[ATTACH=full]201578[/ATTACH]

it depends unarun programs za aina gani. For software dev I agree 4gigs is not enough. But for a majority of office jobs 4gb is enough.

This is what I just read
The Mate 20 Pro will start at €1,049 ($1,217) in Europe

This is what I just read
The Mate 20 Pro will start at €1,049 ($1,217) in Europe

Even for chrome users 8gb is little:D:D lest to say gamers… So sijui what u do with ypur laptop maybe just play some chess and operate on one tab on chrome

250k can assemble a monster rig boss… Core i7-8th gen, 64gb ddr4 ram na kitu kama gtx1080ti ama hata rtx2080 inaweza na ubaki na change ya kulipia stima utakua unatumia:D

Are you this stupid in your day to day activities? Because now I am starting to wonder how you have survived to your current age :eek::eek:

hio inscreen fingerprint wah