NEW ISRAELI GOVERNMENT

Netanyahu had been in power once before and right now he is leaving power after 12 years and he has always been preaching hate and division.

but why tho,the hasidic folks hate his son?
[ATTACH=full]369414[/ATTACH]

They had to add something in that book to seek sympathy from gullible Christians…I didn’t have issues with Israel before until I saw Bibi aligning himself with Trumptard…

Not cool:D:D:D

Atleast he is not the only one even Bar Cochba and Shabbtai Tzvi were rejected.:D:DUnlike christians Jews are by the book.

Aiite Brazilian President to help him too since trump is powerless

Correction old man: Saudi Arabia is an ally of Israel. Maybe you meant Iran. But remember their day is coming when the Lord will deal with them for hating on his people just like it happened to Hitler.

[SIZE=7]Who is Naftali Bennett, Israel’s potential prime minister?[/SIZE]
Former defence chief and Netanyahu ally officially parts ways with Israeli PM, announces bid to become prime minister.
https://www-aljazeera-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/www.aljazeera.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/000_9B34GQ.jpg?resize=770%2C513A former special forces commando, Bennett is the son of US-born parents and lives with his wife Galit and four children in the central city of Raanana [File: Yonatan Sindel/AFP]
31 May 2021

Naftali Bennett has moved a step closer to replacing Israel’s veteran prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Bennett is a multi-millionaire former tech entrepreneur who made a name in politics with right-wing, religious-nationalist rhetoric.
The 49-year-old, who has made pitches to far-right voters throughout his career, leads the Yamina party, which has called for Israel to annex parts of the occupied West Bank.
A firebrand politician who has not shied away from controversy, Bennett is ultra-liberal on the economy and takes an aggressive line against Iran.
He shares this ideology with Netanyahu and has served in several of the Likud leader’s governments. In recent years, however, the two have become increasingly opposed.
On Sunday, Bennett said he would join a governing coalition that could end Netanyahu’s 12-year rule.
He agreed to join centrist Yair Lapid in a coalition to remove the prime minister. Lapid has offered to share power, letting Bennett serve the first term rotating as prime minister.
He increased its parliamentary presence fourfold, while making headlines with a series of incendiary comments about the Palestinians.
In 2013, he said Palestinian “terrorists should be killed, not released”.
He has courted controversy on several occasions, once stating that the West Bank is not under occupation because “there was never a Palestinian state here”, and that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict could not be resolved but must be endured.
Beyond holding the defence portfolio, Bennett has served as Netanyahu’s
economy minister and education minister.
Read more
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/5/31/naftali-bennett-who-is-israels-new-potential-prime-minister

What are those,watering holes in tel aviv i should visit?:D:D

Apana they are also rejected messiahs…funny thing is christians tell people of the jewish faith how to translate their own religion.:D:D

very stupid move by Israelis not to unanimously elect Gods chosen leader Netanyahu sasa wameweka coalition of part arabs into power. it will end in tears

:smiley: do u think Raila will win in 2022?

Wacha tu

Incoming guy far worse than Bibi… Palestinians watakipatapata

Let’s just be honest. Why would God protect the Israelites alone? Why does he pick favorites? Why wouldn’t he just protect everyone. And btw only about 2% of Israelites are Christians.

Says a pervert who lives in prostitutes’ vagina covering himself in a hairy vagina with a Raymond blanket.

Exactly…they say that they are the only chosen children/people of God… kwani sisi wengine ni domesticated animals ? Why favoritism? I thought we are all equal in eyes of God …bro I question alot

Religion brainwashes people

This must be an impotent god if he’s overcome by mere mortals…

Saudis can’t really get the Curse seeing as they are already covered by the Blessings bestowed upon their Patriarch Abraham who is also the father of the promised favoured son Isaac(Israel) who is the step brother of one Ismael (Arabs including Palestinians, Saudis etc)who Abraham begat of Hagar the Egyptian. Hence this tiff can be projected as ancient bloody, sibling rivalry between two groups branching from one very blessed Scion. Apparently it seems bonobos, chinks,crackers,rednecks,mud people, sand niggas and the other groups aren’t supposed to be insured under this divine arrangement seeing as they are goyim, gentiles, outcasts and whatnot.