New Kenya

It will not happen anywhere.

All I have learnt is that all Kenyans have the capacity to be corrupt.
Hizi utopia that you want to create can never be created here. Unless we hand over ourselves over and become a province of Shaina. And yet,even in Shaina they still go corrupt despite the bullet that many reputedly get…

Utopia. I think the best system of governance is no governance at all. Like in movies depicting the wild west. Mwenye nguvu mpishe.

@The.Black.Templar likes this.
In short, no other person can run kenya properly. Everyone else is far far much worse than our current leadership.

Shida yako ni gani boss…si useme who your perfect choice of candidate is?

The 350 mpigs are doing extraordinary damage to the country & and the presidency is too week.
A country like ours needs a counstitution which grants sufficient powers to the head of state. If he or she gives instruction to the dci and others, they should all be on their feet with good effective results, no one would attempt to pinch another 10billion when the previous 2, 5, 7 billion are still under investigation.

In short you are saying we should return to post NARC Kenya which did not work for Kenya.

It did not work because some bad people rose to the Top, if there were good people no one would have thought it bad.
The current one is facing some of the same issues and if unchecked will turn out to be even worse.

The current structure is very, very bad.

We might as well wait for a cold and emotionless AI system to lead us, which will actually be a popular option sometime in the turn of the 22nd century.

I do not think the problem is the cinstiturion. The problem is lack of adherence to the constitution.

Considering what has happened since the election, I think Aukot deserved a chance. Going towards 2022, I hope a coalition of sorts between development minded people would emerge. Right now the current leadership should only be rebuked.

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Bad people spit on the constitution and do as they please, they set themselves above the constitution.

The current brigade are no different, they spat on the constitution the moment they began to increase there own pay, they decreed themselves, not as custodians of the constitution but prime-beneficiaries, hence corruption has taken a life of its own.

And where is Aukot right now? Will he only be rising up when its election time? Shouldn’t he be out there doing something if he was a true national leader?

three days ago he handed 1.4 million signatures to IEBC for his proposed punguza mzigo referendum.

Bila lube. We need the likes of founding father of Singapore but here we must first enrich ourselves and our entire family

There are thousands of Kenyans, who reject corruption, recently a woman rejected a house gift despite her poor living conditions - the silent majority

Hopefully this works, Chebukati though…ama wacha tu