New Mt Kenya group Formed - Tanga tanga not invited

I think Gideon Moi will vie, with a deputy from central

Gideon even if he vies with dp n entire cabinet from central is DOA in central

The people/Wanjiku have the votes. Riwe riwaro dynasties inje cum 2022.

Ruto no mtu wetu hapantambua kieleweke.

William Ruto for all his faults doesn’t have a silver spoon up his ass like some of these people who grew up in great wealth. Gideon would be a carbon copy of Uhuru, helping the elite acquire more and more wealth on the backs of struggling Kenyans.

Fake msapere detected

Ndigithia ngui ino nie ndi Mûgacikû.

That’s why the want the Constitution changed so that the opposition loser is appointed PM. It’s all about getting raila into government liwe liwalo!

Guturi mugaciku uthiete rui witanaga ngui!!

Kikuyu gani hii unaandika chieth hii. E heria nyeee haha.

Leo umepatikana.
Real kiuks know exactly what I said
Now,bgo get your Koinange street translators:D:D:D

I don’t argue Rui ni rucoke mūkaro.

Don’t, rudi utokako! You can’t fake being kiuk then forget you just said;

Nyama - General - Kenya Talk

Lakini how times change if that waiguru wedding was 3/4 years ago ruto ndio angekuwa kwa hightable whatever the reasons for him not attending its obvious they dont need him anymore.Kibaki did the same to raila after tosharing him which began a sequence of events that eventually led to the 2007 PEV.
The common denominator between then and now is the role played by the GEMA elites .Their role being to push a narrative i.e in form of articles .radio shows etc for raila they had so much from 82 coup to **hii .

The brainstorming seems to be how on to stop ruto for now ground iko na ruto that may change when he names his running mate hapo 2021/2022 if names a kikuyu running mate then he risks loosing the rest of the country if he doesnt that when the GEMA elites will go into overdrive from corruption to his role during the PEV.
If he goes for a non GEMA running mate then that election talk will dominated by one thing BETRAYAL that election night will be very interesting if the rest of the country decides to stand with ruto its obvious their will be no election violence but it will the beginning of a whole new world for the mountain people hapo ndio ujanja yetu itakuwa imefika mwisho