New phone. WHO DIS?

Thank you for the link. I have bookmarked you. I hope you get good traffic.

But it is generally known that reviewers use the subject smartphone for a fleeting period of time halafu wanaiweka chini and move on to the next smartphone. They mostly stay with the phone for a maximum period of 2 weeks. Long time and realistic reviews can only come from those who have used a particular handset for their day to day life for longer. That’s where gsmarena user opinions come in handy. Truely, it is important to listen to reviewers because reviewers can give you valuable and informed criticism of important aspects of a handset like the camera, refresh rate, perhaps build quality, etc, but it also helps to know that many smartphone models, especially xiaomi, die out after several months of use. As for Nokia, hizo ndio hazina adabu. Even a brand new Nokia can hang on you like there is no tomorrow.

What about Motorola

Good site. Congratulations.

Generally OK. I like Motorola ila tu hazipatikani Kenya.

Mdau, 22K honestly can’t do much with the current market. Months back I had to convince my brother who only used phones of 12K max all his life to get a Redmi Note 10 Pro 8GB/128GB after he was tired of how those low end phones are very very limited & become very laggy over time.
He finally said hawes pita 30 initially but on seeing the specs he coughed up 4K extra, fast forward he’s always singing praises on that phone. 1st time in his life ametoa pesa kama hiyo for a phone na si ati pesa hana. 22K can actually get you a Redmi Note 9 Pro with SnapDragon 720G if you check well, this what I’ve been using now for almost 2yrs now alongside my 2yrs plus Redmi Note 8. A Redmi Note 9 Pro is the best you can get for around 22-24 Brand New don’t think there’s a better contender with the same specs.

Malaya simu angalia RAM, Processer na SCREEN type sawa? Acha kuangalia simu kama dem. Anggalia simu kama chali nugu hii

Mimi nikishaskia simu inazima ukiwa on call siwezi risk ata kidogo. Wouldn’t even touch it… so me n redmi will never meet. Realme on the other side is actually a good buy, been using one for a while now na im still baffled by it’s powers… quite a cool 4n…the C15

Search phonezone Ke on Twitter. Bought mine there. Iko cookie house pale kwa stage ya embasava 3rd floor

:D:D lazima nichague kitu moto, simu nikiangalia kama brathe si naeza chagua tu yenye inakaa kama morio na iyo ni kujishusha bana. Kwani ukiendea hoe unachukuaga mwenye ako available ama yule mwenye ni mmoto kuliko adi bibi yako?

Mimi ni yule moto ndo mi uendea. I don’t reason with my erection

So wasee, I’ve settled for the one plus 9r… seems to fit all my needs at once. nitawaosha mecho na newborn pics ikifika… thanks for all your inputs… sasa singejua kitu mpya leo. esp wamangotha… umenijanjua sana.
cheers to all

Nokia inakuanga na hii tabia ya kujizima na kujiwasha randomly. Alafu inafika mahali simu inaanza kuhang kama upuzi. I had one and threw it. Fuck that phone.

Mbona sikuelewi. Kwani umetriple budget yako ama unasemaje? Thats a 55k+ phone

Tulia… nimepata plug London :smiley:

Congratulations! That is a great handset you got yourself, Man! Enjoy!

Please, do not forget to tell us about your experience with it.

Laaaaaaazima!

Experiences are different I have never experienced that with any of my Redmi devices since Note 5 and recently Xiaomi devices have a local 2 yr warranty. For that budget I’d definitely do a XiaoMi vs a RealMe at that price point if I was you, ama ongeza tu pesa to widen your choices hakuna shortcut. Samsung Galaxy nayo not anything under A53 or A73 series hizo zingine ni overpriced mikebe with the same specs as the Redmis,Oppos etc

Nice, na uchunge hizo recent updates zinamess ma OnePlus… For me since OnePlus na Oppo was merged & they use the same Color OS na zile shida nimeskia with the ‘Oppo’ updates sigwes zishika, they’ve become Overpriced buggy Oppos.

Like you have said, not all experiences are similar, basically because your way of using a gadget might be radically different from how I use mine.

Don’t always be excited unnecessarily by warranties. I don’t know if you have had to and what your experience was, but I know that those who have had the misfortune of having their devices break down on them, me being one of them, are aware of how tedious and frustrating it can be trying to chase for that elusive warranty. Hata mara nyingi wanaruka makosa halafu mwishowe unajipata ukilipia the repairs wewe mwenyewe. That’s why due diligence is necessary ili usinunue anything that might have a high probability of breaking up on you prematurely before you have enjoyed it the fullest or at least gotten back what might be the value of what you had spent.

This is true, however, just as an example, the redmi note 10 pro was so good for me it replaced a Samsung a series as a daily phone, I reviewed different smartphones and came back to it untill i found a better phone to make my daily driver. so there are good smartphones