:DLet me know where I can get the 1k goats

Seconded… :smiley: niko na fattening greens to go with

Wewe uko na mbuzi ngapi…:D?

Recommend nyumba ya 40k basi Bwana Kombamwiko

Mi nashuku in real life teye ni ngamia iko na smartphone

Maliza yeye kabisaa

Mbuzi itaweza ku communicate?
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mmenibamba niaje…passers by wanashindwa hu msee anacheka nini.

Umeona mwingine na mbuzi ya 1k… sigh!

I wanted to teach him how to fish instead of giving him one. Myself I don’t know how to fish or even where to

You made your own question and you answered it… sigh!

That’s it. A spider caught by/on its own web you see?

This raises quite an interesting question: At what price range would one get the ideal phone?

Remember, at most the lifespan and usefulness of a modern smartphone is two years.

Oneplus Nord

:D:D:D true. ile groupthink ukua hii Kenya you can’t enjoy life in peace. You have to buy an unproductive land somewhere on loan to show Kenyans that you can hustle.

Look at this fool!!

Wewe hutumia simu ya 2016!! we’ve have crossed that decade but you’re still using a very old phone yet you’re here giving advice about acquisition of a new one. What a hypocrite.

The other time you shared some pics niliona kiti ya gari yako nikama imemwagiliwa mixture ya uji na muratina. Very dirty seat. The most dirty I have ever seen. Why don’t you go ununue vitambaa za wakikuyu uwekelee kwa hizo viti za gari yako brare fuuuuuuuuuuu!

You’re here posturing ati wewe ni engineer but just as @Thiem has always claimed wewe ni casual laborer who has been given an opportunity to drive the boss’s car halafu unakuja hapa kupea watu advice. Humbwer!

:D:D:D Lakini nyii wasee, kwani tuna settle gudge hii forum, sijaona @Randy aki recommend any smartphone :D:D, he just said the guy needs advice on phone sio mjengo, @Nyamgondho wacha grudge and give recommendations.

Sijui unawasha na simu yangu kwanini na situmii pupigia nyanyako…
Unlike you I am not miserable old man who has to buy big phones and post them online to compensate for you inadequacies…
Henyway soma label…
[ATTACH=full]326857[/ATTACH]

Wacha na hii ndume suruali… jamaa ameuza kunyi for ages and he is still broke lazima akue na mafeelings.

EXIF data ya picha za mjengo zenye you share here shows your phone model was circa 2017?? Hizi panganga zingine pelekea nyanyako. Sijui hata nini ilikuleta hii thread… Mtu ananua simu after a presidential term anafaa kuwa anachangia to these threads once every 5 years…2022 maybe.

Bro, mimi siuzi kunyi kama wewe I work hard for my money and not trying to prove shit to anyone … i will not buy a phone just cos I want to keep up with idiots like you i am sorry.