New social media trend - abortìon TikToks

Na wait to see fat girls pooping

Wanaume wanacondemn hii yoote halafu wanaenda dry fry. Kwanza jamaa anafurahi vile ameingiza dame box ya dry fry. If men don’t want to be responsible how do you condemn the result? How do you expect the women to be responsible for everything?

Ile story ya Yesu inaingia hapa. He without sin cast the first stone but as long as kuna dry fry kutakuwa na kutoa. Whether legal or illegal.

Meh

pretending to care about kids before they are born, but once they are born, we are the same ones molesting/raping them, subjecting them to child labor, forcing them to be grown ups while still kids…

if there is heaven and hell, Hypocrisy will be the major reason for more people in Hell and less in Heaven. not any other sin

Gosh…aki leftists.

[MEDIA=twitter]1352902964369883136[/MEDIA]

Their bodies, their choice! Same difference as you visiting lanyes and sharing your antics here. Your body your choice. Tiktok, Ktalk.

I’ve a planned parenthood franchise here in South Dakota. It’s a good business. Better than Pizza Hut

Hehe :smiley:

The amount of pearl clutching that happens here from people who promote genocides and other unimaginable crimes is unbelievable.

I know right…
Do as I say not as I do.

We discussed this for for several days and you did not offer any valid solutions. You just want to keep complaining and offering excuses about what nothing can be done. I am only interested in hearing valid solutions. I am not interested in complaints. Life is too miserable there is no point to stress myself with issues that can’t be solved. If the problem can’t be solved then just leave it alone. If there is a solution than name the solution and lets move forward with it. No more excuses.