New standard gauge train to cut travel cost by half

A looong term project, with no immediate returns

most likely will go up to match what the buses charge or more (but this will depend on their findings during the trials). Remember this is actually a premium and fast service.

If i was the president ,I would use the 350b to invest on things that directly benefit wananchi instantly like : beefing irrigation schemes ya farming all over the country .but sasa gari ya moshi what direct impact will it have on my cucu in molo

I think passenger travel is just a fringe product… the main objective of SGR is cargo haulage. I am sure the numbers from cargo will be more substantial.

Yeah, in the same light…a form 4 equivalent can assemble the tablets we being sold at 100 dollars in minutes

Transport cost directly affects the prices of the goods she buys in molo

China is the Worlds Factory. We cannot compete with them and that’s why we import from them.

Cucu yako hapo keringeti atafaidika maziwa na farm produce zitapata market.

How is the link from Syokimau to town planned?

You should exploit the opportunities instead of whining here. What’s with the African?

I doubt that dude has some cucu in Molo, probably in Karachuonyo

If the introductory price leads to a high uptake and consistent occupancy, I’m sure that the prices will gradually be adjusted to the level where the SGR’s earnings are optimal, tulipe deni vilivyo.

It should not become like that free-for-all ride that comes from the outskirts of Nairobi.

I promise photos here once raia can take the ride!!

Is that thinking based on facts and the freely available project documents?

Not when it hurts my pocket buying milk and sugar …you should ask yourself what’s wrong with your African leaders not me…I don’t make those irrational decisions ,they do.

Yep so does it change a thing , wacha kufikiria kama mzoga infected with maggots

For your info, the train was not meant to be a passenger one. It was meant for cargo. It is tourism industry players led by Mohamed hersi who petitioned for a passenger service in order to promote domestic tourism. Now you know.

Hehehehe he won’t answer that and he uses the acronym Eng before his name.

Sasa nyinyi woote mkija Mombasani,sisi tutaenda wapi? Tuje Nairobi?

Brother mimi I agree ,even if it was meant to carry cowdung to China that’s ok,but my pocket I hurting paying for that 350b. If at all building it will make sukari drop to 30 shillings then I’m in.

I disagree, highly.