New Uhuru is what Kenya needs

Despite the disappointment of the ruling, it unwittingly provided a prelude to 2022. Jubilee is already on the driver seat after winning its super majority in National assembly, senate and governorship. We will seize this moment and opportunity to own the stage again for now and the future.

Kibaki burnt this nation by himself due his own silly greed.I’ll always blame kibaki for the 2007 P.E.V

I wholeheartedly agree with this post. I have said it before that Uhuru’s naive and childish approach to power is dangerous. Fact is, power is sweet and intoxicating - if you think you can charm your competitors with ‘brathahood’ and simple statements you are dead wrong.

I would recommend The 48 Laws of Power, Machiavelli’s The Prince and that age-old classic, The Art of War to Uhuruto.

If you must rule, crush your enemies completely and ruthlessly.

By now, Maraga and those three crooks should be fearing for their very lives; Parliament should already have announced that they will review the Judiciary budget (do judges have to use Mercs?), security officers withdrawn, and all manner of accusations made (how many men has Mwilu ferked? Does Lenaola have a love-child somewhere ((baby momma sues!)) ? How many drunk-driving raps does he have?)

Kuongoza siyo mchezo vile Uhuruto think…

Vile naona hapa Guka, these important jobs will be given according to one’s second name. It’s a sad reality but if that’s the only way the government can sleep in peace then that’s the path they’ll take.

1 Like