New Water Tariffs Mombasa County

pole sponsor

2 Likes

so haujui kuoga na shower how it feels?

1 Like

How hard is it to purify sea water for human consumption?

Kiambu ni 50/- per unit for the first 5 units, then it jumps to sijui mia for the next 10 units etc.

2 Likes

its not hard at all, just damn expensive

ive got several underground tanks and a pump, so ata maji ikija na low pressure inajaza hizo kwanza then its pumped up.

1 Like

Sultan baba yao hapeani majiā€¦hio ni jukumu ya mombasa water and sanitationā€¦

2 Likes

alafu mueke sukari iache kuwa salty

2 Likes

Kumanina

How much per litre?

The cost of desalinated water, the majority of which is accounted for by plant capital costs and energy costs, is typically in the range of $0.5 to $3 per cubic meter of water (0.05-0.3 dollar cents per liter of water).
(from gugu)
na ujue ya bei ya kenya itakua inflated x50

1 Like

if you knew your civics you would know that the sole shareholder of the Mombasa Water and Sanitation Company is the Mombasa city government. the only reason the company was formed as per the water sector reforms steered by Martha Karua in 2003-2005 was to ringfence water revenues so that they would be ploughed back into water resource development and not diverted to other local authority operations.

2 Likes

300 bob per 1000 litres is like 30cts per litre. X50=15bob per litre. Chupa ni 10 bob. Total 25 per litre. Unauze 50 bob to wholesalers.

There is still some money to be made.

1 Like

i like the way you are thinking

grow up.idiot

You will have to contend with the cartels bei itapanda hadi a dollar a litre

Saa hii tu nimekuwa nkioga maji ikaisha midway the shower. Sema kutoa mtungi kwa dispenserā€¦ .hii shida bana

2 Likes

:Dhiyo nayo ni taabu sasaā€¦

1 Like

Mtu wa nduthi aliniokoleaā€¦ I now have the ability ya kuwaonea 18. Vile mnakamā€¦:smiley:

2 Likes

Kama nyama ya zile mbuzi za Kimalel :smiley:

1 Like

inaitwa Koriema goatā€¦you have me salivating!

1 Like