New Year Predictions

Arsenal will finish top 6
Man city will win the league
Kibaki will join Moi

You once admitted to owning 7 handles so eeeeeeer :smiley:

Sawa basi, hakuna haja ya kulia. Mwaka mpya mambo mapya.

Giving yourself likes with your dozen handles is really pathetic :Dhaha. Miaka zimekimbia.
Leo ni Leo Confess. Do you have a physical disability? Is this why you cannot get anybody to settle down with?

And I also said I never like any of my posts with my other handles. It’s funny how you’re so quick to believe one thing I say then disregard my next statement. Why is it so hard to believe that some of us are just born with the gift of charisma? Halafu judging from this thread that I posted, I’m not the only multihandler here. I regret to announce that no one here has ever correctly guessed any of my other handles. It’s a bit frustrating to be honest. I was looking forward to the “scandal” of having my other handle exposed.

Funga cyber enda ruka mwaka

What if I’m physically disabled? Do you think you’re better than the differently-abled?

Be kind. There is nobody at home waiting except masufuria :smiley: do you think it’s easy to be approaching 60 and alone?

It is not a big deal!!. Someone with multiple handles cannot say one thing consistently. Reason why they have to revert to multiple online personalities. And yes I have come to learn that 98% of Talkers are multihandlers. I may just be the only one with one handle at a time but then again no forum is worth me multi handling na silipwi.
Gift of charisma???:D:D:DDay made.

This is the kind of power @captain obvious wields. I can take a thread and commandeer it according to my whims. @BBIsiMuhimu had no choice but to unblock me because he would have to press the “show ignored content” button a hundred times daily. Remember, this particular thread is about new year predictions. Focus fools!

I’m glad I put a smile on a talker’s face. Sasa juu ya hiyo story si unaeza nirushia kakirru kwa mpesa ama nudes pale inbox to make my day as well :wink:

For your information @hakimoto posts that “funga cyber” comment every time he comes across my thread or quotes me. He sounds like a broken record, lakini juu naona you’re desperate for someone to hurt my feelings, wacha tu niseme hiyo comment yake imeniuma sanaaaaa. Wow, what a burn! Sioni comeback aki :D:D:D

Kakituu ni wewe utanitumia. I found out from some dude hapo Ruaka that you guys are raking it big hakuna 9k salo. Printing, binding, sijui KRA applications, laminations na kathalika. Think he told me they are 2 and he never kosas bizna.

Niko na list kubwa sana ya school fees yawaaaa. We don’t want our small kazos at home any more. Chenye me naweza tuma ni hiyo ingine ya inbox kikikikiki.

BTW thank you for the advice you gave me a while back about a young lady who was venturing into some chapo/samos/mandazi making biz. She did and we drummed up customers from friends…she made a bit of cash found herself a housie job in Dubai and left a month and a half ago. She is very happy so far.

Convert iwe cash basi nikuogope

I believe in 2021 homosexuals @Wanaruona and @kanguthu will finally get a cheap apartment in Kenol Muranga or Juja and finally settle down as man and man.

Similarly in 2021 the homosexuals @Tom Bayeye the kinyozi and @King Robert Baratheon the jobless suicidal maniac will finally tie the knot in a colourful ceremony in Gachie. Many homosexuals including wakanyama @Big fire will attend. Later they will move their kinyozi store to Muchatha and open a ladies boutique store next door.

My inbosk is wiiiide open

Such stories make me happy. Glad things are working out for her.

Yep just to close the year. She was denied land and any property by her bros when the mum passed on. She is a young single mum. Yaani… homeless… so she had to move to a friend’s hse as they literally threw her out after she took care of the ailing mum. Land is a big issue in Kenya. So what next? and she had lost her job too? one day she will have the last laugh. She’s made the 2 steps. Her kabizna was growing quietly as she can bake bread too…
Now FF, I copied your advice to her on our whatsup group and it took off from there. 'Ave a happy new year bruh…Al be back for more biz ideas in the new year.

I will get laid.

Peasant in Chief

Wooi. My thread is headed sauz kaa ile ya nyamgozo…:smiley:

Coffin biz will boon since mshapelekea wazee corona ushago.
Youths watazusha sana juya shitty sports system kenya