Ngite kamepigwa Sweep... SONKO vs Brayo

Saa zingine mnakua tu retarded. Kudefend mamako ni beta male move??

Nlisema last time Sonko ni mshamba sana. Yeye na Museveni have tailor who must be talker here. I’ve never seen tuxedo lapels that hungous kama hips za Kamangwa. But then again im sure kuna talker waiting to get 4k next month atengeneze suiti iko na lapels zinafanana na pads

Ukiamua vita kama hio hufai kuanza kuonyesha kwenye uko vulnerable. Clearly, his mother is his vulnerability. Sonko just threw a random common trigger out there and the bait suited the fish.

no. there is a IMMENSE number of illiterate and semi-literate hashoras of all tribes in Nairobi. they outnumber the learned many times over.

songo merely tapped the hashoras’ votes and they made him gov’nor

forget sweeps. look at them as punches.

sonko ameland ngapi versus voke?

Get a degree ASAP.

2-1

Kindly recommend me a college.

Any bora isikuwe Thika Road na usiende Daystar ama Moi. Unaeza enda hata River Road update degree ghushi lakini kumbuka kufanya private studies online to back it up.

I hear you fellow UON alumni.:smiley:

Waah … watu wako na hasira uko nje aisee. Sijui ni hii uchumi ama nini. Sahii ukitembea uko nje unaangalia kwenye unakanyanga … juu alot of niggers out there just waiting on someone to step on their toes, baas io ni trigger yaku unleash hasira yao yote kwako.

Sonko met his match

Bado hueleweki, kwani watu hawajui mathe ni soft spot?

:D:D siku hizi ukitaka kutusi mtu matusi mbaya muite “Ruto”.

Yes, but If it can be used to trigger you to assume a subordinate position in a war of words, means your enemy knows what to mention to make you assume a beta position in the fight.

good. game gani huisha 2-1 na mwenye ako na 1 ndio winner?

o.k other than presidential election ya kenya?

I meant Sonko punched twice and the opponent once. Amejua weakness ya huyo jamaa na pia amemkula sweep.

sonko punched twice? where?

the way I see it it’s sonko who ate two uppercuts.

H

Hio ya huyo boy ya pili sio punch in my book. Ni tapouts after the knockout delivered by mheshimiwa.