Ngomongo Court in Kisumu

Very stupid judge. Nowadays being called my dear is no big deal, maybe the guy was acting in a “too casual” manner that conveyed disrespect.

Hio ni nyoka ya Judge jamaa ameita my deer , :D:D:D:D:D:D hata mimi kama ni Judge lazima ni catch feelings . na vile i call most ladies ( when my wife is not there ) my deer

That’s a matter that can be solved out of court. Useless judge.

ruka tu

Mwalimu while in court you address the court not the person asking you questions and in that instance he was addressing the judge and the word my lord would be appropriate one, now you know

My lord would suffice, always address the court

guess i’ve said as much in my other comment.

People keep repeating this but a Court is supposed to reflect its community (respect notwithstanding). You guys imply that defendants and witnesses have to study law before going to court. You can’t completely learn the nuances of each court’s etiquette unless you are a habitual criminal.

My lord would suffice, while addressing the court,hawo ni learned friends.

Enda high court uite judge your honor ndio utajua umemkosea heshima.

“my dear” is neither sexual, feminist, derogatory or demeaning. Huyo judge ako na zake. My dear God!! What is happening!?

Jaji aliona kama suspect anamdharau kwa kumwambia hajui ni kwa nini ameapologise. There is this thing of body language…we are normally told its 90% of what u convey and 10% ndo inatoka kwa mdomo…its easy to tell whether a nigga meant to be sexist by using "my dear’ or not.

That notwithstanding, a good judge must leave emotions at the door and use only the law.

Men are naturally jealous remember (thats what i heard). Kama uyo judge alikua anamezea huyo julie lazima angeonyesha the suspect who between him and him has the bigger d!ck.