NHIF

Carwash is handy for laundering the stolen money…

this time it seems the outcry is too much.daily lazma kuna mahali pesa inakuliwa

how will they rub it on your nose?

see what you did there! plenty of detergent, eh?

they know the top leader has dirty hands. he cannot dare touch them otherwise he will be exposed

My friend corruption money comes too fast and one can’t keep it in the bank. So say you have received 100M pap in cash, what do you do? You can’t keep it in the house, that will be risking your family’s lives. You resort to buying things not because they will generate revenue but as as a way of securing your assets. You can later sell then slowly build.

Unlike you my friend, most people hawakuja kupamba dunia. Watu wanainvest mdogo mdogo wakati hawana, zikiingia easy come ni kujifurahisha ukingoja kifo…

I blame his wife…sitataja anatoka wapi but she contributed to his change of character…He would go all out to impress her…
Btw this dude was not the kiza lounge or b club types…He avoided that kind of show off…But akiitisha bash kwake mnakubali…
He was almost running for governor pale nyamira but investigators wakaanza uchunguzi…angeshinda! amekulwa pesa mingi sana na investigators and for past few months hes been trying to lie low. …githeri media is actually underreporting his real worth…

you sound like the PA:D:D. tell us more…

:D:D boss huyu jamaa alifanya slay queens wakatudharau…yaani …and the men who attended his wedding pale safari park will also tell you pressure yenye bibi zao waliwapea after the event…hizo standards boss…am just happy haji is flushing out these crooks who make the rest of us look lazy yet we work harder than them and we are actually smarter than them

Umegonga ndipo. This is exactly what happens. Ama pia wewe uko hii works?

zii,na hata siezi kuwa proud of such,but i knew a mama who was a nurse akafungua kitu inaitwa nursing home pale mathare north,matha alikuwa na cidoh s class,mtoi wake USIU alikuwa anaenda na cidoh,sistake cidoh.in that kahosi,ukiadmit mtu unachotewa commission…watu wa homa waliekwa drip sana na wakalazwa…ata eczema na watu wa kukosa appetite walilazwa sana

Mahali tumefika only a miracle can save us. Kenyans no longer believe you can make it by leading a honest life. We are a reflection of our leaders and vice versa. Way forward ni public execution sasa

Kenyan corruption is on another level, anything pertains to corruption is no longer shocking anymore…

It has become part of us, we accept we move on…

High taxes on one end, rampant corruption on the other.

Keep moving forward comrades.

na judiciary imekuwa meffi kabisa,huyu jamaa wa front office kule ametoa hizo hata kama hujawahi enda shule si unajua ni corruption na utaona a judge setting him free ati due to lack of evidence

Wajukuu watatudharau sana

:D:D

Where is the link?

Wololo…!! This is going to be the mother of all scandals. It appears any odd Mugo wa Wairimu can submit claims to NHIF and get paid. Tuseme ni kama NHIF has given out blank checks to private clinics, no oversight, nothing.

[ATTACH=full]214405[/ATTACH]
Hii mambo ya nhif I posted here a month ago…am not shocked