Ni do aje?

Zii…ako University na hii strike ya UASU is just doing her fine…

Woow! Makes lots of sense…she knows what I wanted from the word go!

1 Like

Salale!! Hii yako ni ugonjwa mbaya saidi, mnakaaje kwa nyumba hivyo?? Hii story @Bingwa Scrotum ndo anajua

1 Like

You’re the sexless innkeeper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyOA60mbF0Q

1 Like

3 weeks kwani hana kazi…i find it dumb mwanamke kuringa na kuma…

mwaname sexually active ningumu kukaa 3 weeks bila kuma especially kama hio kuma iko kwa nyumba yako

3 Likes

Herbivore male You should go to the nearest police station and report that your balls are missing

7 Likes

Is she helping with chores

Yes…at least my house is cleaner…and I get fresh and hot meals every evening…and a good breakko before I leave for mjengo.

3 Likes

Not really, she knew what a guy would want in that kind of situation but knows you are nice and safe enough to be around with.

1 Like

:D:D:D so you are satisfied? :rolleyes:

Too late for that buddy…too late…huyo tema kabisaa. Don’t even try and justify yourself

2 Likes

Na ulete hekaya brathee

students wananyimana? I have learnt a new thing today from @MluhyaMsapere

4 Likes

Am even embarassed…how can u let her take advantage of u??by the 2nd day u should have made ua intentions clear…third day u enter her room in your boxers na akikataa ambia yeye arudi pahali ametoka…its not worth it…kama hakuna nunu hakuna ubeshte…

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D a clear sign of INTENT

Like the U.S. moving missiles to Kaliningrad

4 Likes

Give me some weed and krest. Please try to apply permutations and combinations…rule number 1, when she is at your house only spare when she’s at menses.

This will give you some boost:):slight_smile:

hahaha three weeks? boss saitan has aready visited u…

2 Likes

Out of curiosity. Does she cook or clean? Mara ngapi in the three weeks? :smiley:

I thought USIU is a private uni? Ama pia wao wali strike

1 Like

and saving a lot on rent and upkeep

1 Like