Ni Gari Ama ni dere

Watu wa Subaru wana short penis syndrome trying to prove their cars have speed,sijataja talker yeyote.

Anajifanya Collo - [I]rudia mara twice a-e-i-o-u.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYQvE9dg9ck
[/I]

Why is nobody talking about the doughnut rear right tyre. Budget ya a good wiked angetumia kunyorosha tyre.

After the accident ndio anakua Mkristo… :confused:

ako na bahati hakufika ‘there’ where he is pointing.
on another note, hizi turbocharged machines need cool heads and brains. you have county tenderpreneurs and staff who just got into money juzi thinking they are the new Vettel. haya ndio matokeo.
Patrick Njiru was racing subies when most of us were calories in the dirt and he is still around.
blame the drivers, not the cars. hata toyota, mercedes etc zimejaa salvage yards.
PS: most sub stereotypers are actually micropenised conformers.
drops mic

that katyre i think kaliwekwa after accident ili ivutwe. maybe the normal one was too crooked. alloys dont do well in impacts.

That turbo spools fast and if you are not holding the steering wheel firmly utalalisha gari. Me thinks he was engaging sport #. :cool::cool:

Mara mingi sana nimekutana na kina @Ice_Cube spoiling for a race nikiwa na nduthi.
Naogopa saidi.

Subaru owners are Ferrari owners wannabes.

They forget that the braking and collision control features are NOT the same.

Kumbe @Chloe you have also noted hio ujinga yao?

One nearly killed me on my scooter hapo TRM thika road. Needless speeding.

Uzuri i overtook him hapo kwa bumps za garden city. Hehehe you can imagine the look on his face:D

@introvert usiwai shindana na hao WAJINGA wa subaru.

I have been overtaken by very fast and carefully top of the range SUVs including a 2017 FORD F150.

One F150 can buy 20 subaru wrx kino

This is the perfect example of short dick syndrome. Those subarus that make guys horny are just 2000-2500cc.

Real men wanaendesha ma V12 na hawafi kwa barabara kama mende.

sawa Schumacher

Thanks for reminding me about schumacher. He raced some of the fastest Ferrari engines in F1. And hes still ALIVE.

Halafu a guy is killed by a second hand subaru shenji

Mimi watu wa probox nikiwaona kwa dual carriage naenda side by side na wao. Their reaction is to floor the pedal. Subaru si wengi nimeona na wazimu isipokuwa wa impreza N/A. Shida iko na watu wa tugari kama probox, vitz, fielder etc. Kwanza watu wa fielder wanakuwanga na small dick temperament. Watu wa subaru wazimu ni kidogo sana lakini unaeza pata mtu anaweave through traffic from one end to the other on a four lane road at 120kph. What I am saying is that subaru people are cooler than toyo people even though I drive toyo.
Najua nimetusi watu wengi lakini mkitaka mnaeza enda muambie maraga. Bibi ameleta kisirani sitakiupus

Iko mumama alikuwa na B5 aligusa mguu ya bibi tukiwa juu ya nduthi buana. Kisha akanirushia mkono.
Karibu nilie ile ya kujam. Yenye wajaka huita ‘mirima’.

By subaru i mean the below two makes. Very notorious

Hehehe juu dirisha hawafungangi ungetafuta mahali kuna bumps then you go punch his face nicely from behind. Then ukimbize bajaj

ket kidi e peng stock, mtu akicheza una launch missile na catapult mara that, madharau apan tambua

NOTE alikua mama, so u just give a hot slap and Vulaa