Ni Maombi, si Uchawi

Don’t worry. We won’t be around in 2099. Life is short and better lived when you stop worrying about its complexities!

[MEDIA=twitter]1083414319117885440[/MEDIA]

After 2017 u made this conclusion. Peasants should not be the ones to determine who wins an elective post.

Jaindi Kisero already told us about a very very tough year 2019 will be. Tutakula rice [SIZE=1](cheap and low quality imported Chinese rice) [/SIZE]and beans like poor people hadi mwaka iishe. 130kg of stored fat will turn to 80 kg of skin and bones

If only they understood the politicians don’t give a fuck about their welfare…huyu shosho angewachwa apumzike tu akinywa uji baridi!

Rice and beans is a very good meal. you only need a little mchicha and palm oil to make it a wonderful meal.

How did I find myself in a thread of whingers?

So sio ngombe pekee ata binadamu anakulaga machicha.

I think its a bit disingenuous and condescending to label other peoples decision as stupid, people look at things differently and just because they don’t fit into a specific thought pattern does not necessarily mean they are stupid.

how do you tax unemployed guys, the thing with the poor is that life is always at the worst, so hata if prices go up they never feel the difference they are used to always living at the survival stage - the thing with poor countries like kenya is that there is only a small portion of the population that can be taxed, because only a small portion live above the poverty line and until such a time when at least majority move into the working/middle class category it will remain like that - the rich know how to corrupt their way around paying taxes, the poor have nothing to pay and so its the middle class who are left with that burden.

Lakini looking at the flip side, the poor never get to enjoy government services, so its not like they are enjoying services they dont pay for.

By the way @SonofUsher si almost a third… it’s a third and above

Niga tax me more I kill black ass

Sweet!

A third ni wewe - simple maths PAYE average ni 30% na kila kitu ni VAT 16% then add Excise duty Average 2.8% - This makes its half - for any month - two weeks you work for the corrupt government.

I was talking of PAYE

Watu walipe ushuru bana …ni mwiba wakujitakia

You are exaggerating my Fren albeit slightly. Not everything you buy is vat-able

Mchicha na machicha ni vitu viwili tofauti Kaka Braza!!

[SIZE=1]alikuwa anajifanya ng’ombe akakosa wa kukamua:D:D[/SIZE]