Ni Miaka Ama ni Nini? Yesterday I Almost Killed a Baby.............

You must have missed the news, one of my balls was removed last year October due to a medical complication. The right ball to be specific.

8 Likes

I got the memo. But cheer up since one ball is enough to repopulate the earth. If left one, girls only. If right one, boys only.

new biology that one

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D
How does it feel to have one ball? You are kidding right?

1 Like

Ha ha ha, ati kidding? No sir.

1 Like

Ni kweli. Why do you think God put two balls while one has more than enough life?

:D:D muntu mchawi

1 Like

Even if u were to have breasts my braza…Twingine tunaachilianga mateatea na tunaendele kulia…Tiny terrorists

1 Like

so mtu akitolewa makende ukiskia kuscratch balls unascratch mkundu instead ?

2 Likes

A young baby’s cry is meant just to be that way!! so irritating that you can not ignore it! I hate it when the mother or the care giver lets it go on unattended. You are normal

1 Like

Finally a man with reason. I think there is an evolutional explanation to why a baby’s cry is so irritating to a man, which incidentally is why Kikuyus of old never slept in the same room with toddlers. I think the man is supposed to ‘run’ away and go repopulate the earth elsewhere as the mother suckles the brat. Later, the cry becomes less irritating and the mother can wean and the man can come back and start attaining threshold again, and the cycle repeats…:D:D:D:D:D

Which is why this mzungu monogamy crap is so retarded…

1 Like

:D:D:D:D

We should start a thread to discuss the place of polygamy vs monogamy because where do we take all these women without responsible spouses for no fault of their own

1 Like

I heard on BBC a while back that cats have learnt how to mimic the part of the baby’s cry that draws reaction from humans. Cats are Saitan.

6 Likes

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: please stay away from children. Old men with pacemakers dont do well in jail.

3 Likes

banaa nikiwa mtoi kuna pakaa ilikuwa inalia kama junior kapsaa mpaka mnatoka na mawe na kurusha kwa mabati ya jirani , mbay mbaya

3 Likes

We unafaa kuwekelewa mkono!

1 Like

:D:D:D
Mimi na support vile mlimunch hiyo paka ingine.
Lakini @FieldMarshal CouchP I find that with age, children and older people actually gel very well.
Wewe case yako ni kama ile ya Benjamin Button.

3 Likes

They are shaits

Hehehe disgusting guka * sneering at you

@Mrs4thletter, seriously when are we meeting?

1 Like