Ni mimba ntapeana ama ni kuolewa....

By any chance, has she rented an apartment for you at Garden Estate or does she live in Garden Estate?

You made your bed, now lie in it. Utume card ya engagement @admin a pin.

Dude. Its not like if it ends my life stops. Hatuna joint account. Dontyou read hapo juu I said temporary. There is a plan from the word go! Futhermore, Tanzania needs more investors! Na huko kila mbich ni yellow yellow!

I have and pay my own apartment. yeye amenunua an overpriced nyumba in one of the leafy suburbs.

Its not my first ma nigga. Kuna ile Church mimi huwatoa conviniently!

What do 254 divorce laws say about property division in marriage?

wewe uliolewa kitambo. first she’s older than you…secondly she’s loaded. Dude, there’s no getting out alive.

This was your opportunity to get your voice back and show your independence (she’d love you more for this), but you messed. You should have done smthing that her friends will talk, hata yeye atajua you have your own mind…but as it is, wewe ni cabbage tu. Endelea!

hope you are saving for your funeral expenses isikue mambo ya paybills

:(:eek:

I can’t imagine that uko na miaka 35-36 and still talking about driving a woman’s car. You, my friend, are a big fool and you’re just about to discorver that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Did you mention that you have kids too? How many and how old?

“…pu**y was fine as hell… shida tuu… not quite a site to see.” Kindly elaborate it seams unavumilia kuwa dereva.

Are you serious? At 35 and playing such games…utajua hujui

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZXc39hT8t4

I thought Jowie bado ako Kamiti, kumbe kuna another jowie along these streets.

Mimi kama Bishop wa Kodiaga nitakuja kuzika wewe. At 35 you should be playing with your kids and planning some investments with your wife. No chasing after sugar mummies

Boss you are 35 but you have made several basic blunders…why do you drive her car? Don’t even drive your wife’s!Why do you mix business and pleasure? Why do you entertain a 20 yr old in the presence of a jealous and possessive 45 yr old? From the start you should have lied to this 45yr old that you have a wife and kids in a different town…that would have kept her in check and slowed her down.

eish…why you so judgmental like that

Mtu hukula kwote. Siku noma itatokea unaamua mbaya mbaya. In the meantime kula kwote.