ni mimi tu ama ?

That guy is a very highly decorated combat soldier who has led men in action. This job is not a fashion show

she was the first one to like:D:D:D:D pharmacy you will be banned , this is mapenzi muoto muoto

@Jimit you don’t even know me so why do you judge my life?

Bro. Youre highly intelligent. You got a BA in Gender and Women’s Studies. Dont let such trivialities bring you down.

Phaggot I will end you

Mirripede wewe

Then let him look the part. Uliona Muturi vile alikuwanga ngangari nyuma ya Kibaki?

Hata Yule was uhunye alikua amechangamka. Kuna time wakiwatch ball nyayo stadium jamaa aliruka akajisahau for a min

Si hawa tu ni glorified mboch?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

he is supposed to be a symbol not showing his combat skills at nyayo stadium, a symbol has to tower over everything and look confident . huwezi niambia out of thousands of army top brass hakukuwa na a taller version, bullshit. hapo as @Sambamba amesema ni Ruto wants everything near him to look weaker than him, he must shine even where no one is competing with him .

He he he he! The wonders of the Internet. Some loser keyboard warriors are now better military experts than a colonel from the SF who has seen action in Somalia on three tours of duty?

And you don’t even know that an aide de camp has no close protection duties?

Nugu ici…

@Sambamba this @Sambamba that . Nonsense