Ni nini hiyo Ruto anataka kufanya akiwa Prezzo yenye haezi ambia Uhuru wafanye sai??

Mambo bado, let Ruto waste his fortune. By 2022, almost all regions in the country will have new political formations, which Ruto will be forced to negotiate with.

I would have Ruto anytime at least He knows a chicken comes from an egg unlike State house born and raised and currently occupying it Uhuru. Umesikia illegal immigrant of Murica?

Huyo mtu akona njaa mob siezi jaribu, lakini afadhali ni patia ule jama wa universirrry kuliko ni patie mtu najua is corrupt

:D:D:DYani hizo ndio basis yako ya ku elect mtu president, enyewe Kenya tuli rogwa

I know your handle by its smell… Kimwarer mud

Tutona nayo password ya IEBC iko na nani

the choice you made in 2013 and 2017… think why you did it.

This country should just burn to the ground

it is those other ethics you claim ignorance of that matter most…

ION - It is very interesting how quickly people tend to bring in Uhuru every time hard questions are asked of Ruto.

:D:D Tulia Brathe bado kuna hope

2017 was to avoid Baba Man and then came the handshake that confirmed we are just pawns. That was the last and only time I am voting to avoid someone

One is PORK and the other is DPORK. One and the same to most of us. Hard questions remain unanswered about Uhuru too. In my view saa hii Uhuru ashamaliza kazi yake and cannot wait for 2022.

si muanzishe thread ya Uhuru tuchambue…hii ni ya Ruto. Lakini maswali yakiulizwa juu ya Ruto apologists wake quickly divert the debate to the failings of Uhuru…

with ruto as president , all hope is gone

I don’t think there is anything in this universe that has not been written about Uhuru on shosho media. So let me pass on that one. Personally I do still hold Ruto’s toes to the fire about some things but bado hii kitu niyake. Most importantly there is need to send Kimush home again, this time hopefully for good.

Keep on dreaming

We ni mjinga

Jichome peke yako

Is it sarcasm ama this is another sani?

No surprises here, every Kalenjin (though I might be one of them) huwa anatetea Ruto hivi, nigga Ruto is working hard to fill his own stomach and at the same time working hard to drain Kenya’s coffers. But I shouldnt explain this at the end of the day our tribal leaders are gods