ni tabia gani huwa inakuuboo?

:D:D:D:D:D

…we are friends…honestly that irritates me to the brim…

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edit that please :frowning:

1 Like

:):slight_smile:

haha so true its always a chubby woman,then she tells the packing guy to separate this here this there oh nitaftie carton.

1 Like

Na wale wanakuwachia trolley zao eti amesahau kitu the dissappears for 20 mins

not true about them being chubby …most of them are blondes…:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A woman who does not keep time and one who chews gum or food like a toothless old granny chewing mukimo producing that twat twat sound…that really irritates me…when I was a kid I always used to beat my sis for chewing like that

4 Likes

obliged…a thousand apologies!

1 Like

Thengiu.

1 Like

ala, trolley unaacha papo hapo unless ameacha handbag ama mtoto ndani…kwani kuna mtu atachukua Chipsy kwa trolley yake atoke bila kulipa?

3 Likes

Apologies for what?

dem kuniuliza… nyadist do you love me… or so what am i to you?.. when I am about to bus a nut.

11 Likes

I hate when a fat person(especially women) sit next to me in a jav… Wewe na unono yako nunua gare autakuja kuniharibia starehe…

Cc @kush yule mnono

2 Likes

I hate pple who repeats the obvious,you are talking to s’mone then anauliza,“nani mimi” ?? and u are only both of you:mad:…unaingia kejani ,mama anakuuliza,“ndio umeingia”??n she is one who has opened for u.

3 Likes

Now,kuna girls(not worth calling ladies) who think just coz she is attractive she is entitled to every thing. They have a habif of starting sentenses with ‘aki’.

“Aki Afro ni-buy-ie lunch…ama,ama pizza(with a big plastic smile”…
“Aki nisambaze”
“Aki nilipie”
Usipochunga unaeza wachwa bila anything in the name of being a gentleman

and They all seem to have very lame stories “aki jana we endad…pitiad…fikad…chelewad…nyeshewad…” blah blah blah

17 Likes

Maybe the locality matters blondes have clutch bags apana suitcase.

1 Like

lol no. Thats 50/50. There are also those ignorant niggas who just got a debit/credit card the other day and need to show off. They will pay for a pack of gum with that card! BTW, they never take out the card till the cashier rings it up and HAS to say “Kshs. 50/- please”. Then they have to fish it out of a wallet filled with other cards (signs of dormant accounts opened 3 years ago and waaaay too much debt).

If you ever find yourself in line behind a woman who is slow as fvck, be assured she isn’t used to doing her own (bulk) shopping. Most women who do their own shopping for stocking purposes do it with an OCD to the ritual. They will walk in with their phones on “calculator” mode and will have cash down to an exact figure by the time they reach the till.

7 Likes

Dont dare know. Its code language