Ni uchawi au ni Mapepo

Some little details aren’t adding up. You’ve been married for 3 years halafu tena unasema marriage is on the list. 2015 to dec 2017 is the three years.
All said, i can relate. Bibi akiwa na mimba at times ni moto ya kuotea mbali. Jifanye mjinga. That’s an uncut diamond right there. The hormone story is true

2015 ni tym tulivisit wazae bro

Tree holder detected

Hizo ni hormones give her space and don’t mind her actions even if she wakes you up in the middle of the night demanding omena and avocado do it :smiley:

You are not thinking about @Captain284

Mimi huskia pipi akiwa na mimba akuchukie saaaaana ni kumaanisha amebeba ndume, na akikupenda saaiiiidiiiii utapata baby girl. Ni ukweli wadau?
Halafu hiyo Captain nimei-patent, jiite tu 284 pris, sawa?
Ata wewe @Captain Morgan na @Captain Peroxide na @captainflint, mumesikia nyinyi?

Boss, mambo ya kawaida haya. Ni hormones tu… Vumilia acha kucatch mafeelings… Vile wanaume wamesema hapo juu, saka hobbies, kuwa scarce kidogo… Jioni ata akikuita kuma la msenge tulia, huyo ni mtoi anataka kukushw pia anagrow dick. Usiku, mbembeleze, sugua yeye, and dick her. Let the unborn know you own the thrown.

Boss. Tuliza boli. It is a phase and it is going to pass. Like you have been told the changes her body and mind is going through distorts her view of the world you included. She ‘hates’ you now. She will love you later. But be there for her. Hopefully this is the worst of it cos if it is not huu usiku wako utakuwa mrefu… Good luck and congrats for proving that you penile projected missiles are more potent than zile missiles za yule kijana wa Qorea ya kaskazini…

Hiyo ndio style ya kutembea ki-kyalo!

Get married early get divorced at 32:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F877s6KAUA

Let her be and mind your own business.
Its a battle you cant win.
Atatulia akijifungua mzae.

Si wote Kuna wengine hukuwa opposite kabisa lakini Apo 6 months nyege inaanza kurudi

Kuna ka ukweli Apo :D:D. Alafu ingine Ni akikuchukia atazaa mtoto anafanana Na wewe saana

Tomba yeye sawasawa wacha kusumbua

Brathe don’t even tense we are in the same boat, i hear its normal especially if she is carrying a baby boy.
Wueh ile mateso nimepitia wacha tu.Dryspell imeninyorosha till i sometimes think about @Female Perspective offer ya 90 ka bei ya unga.
But she’s almost through.

Chief you think this is bad? Wait that baby comes and she is at home with it 24/7 for those first 3 month. Saa hizo umerudi job.
You will be the devil in her eyes coz you are never there. And woe unto you should you have a function official or not happening during that period.!

For now she will relax after you go for baby-scans etc. Pia mpeleke shopping for her and the toi. Mapenzi itarudi…

Kuja! I’m always in a great mood, pregnant or not

Sweetie, si wacha ni nyonye matiti ya left? Hiyo haina maziwa mob.

:eek::eek:

Uko na how much?

interesting