Niambieni tu

Hii ‘kukasirika’ yangu huwa ina kuuma sana and you know we do disagree on my tolerance levels:):). I have zero tolerance for certain things but am also very patient because I have the power to ignore someone/something that is not adding any value to my life.
Else I am vv well and I can see you are too. This piece has taken me back to where I told you I did my secondary school education. Even though what I learnt was not this deep, I can understand fully well what you are on about.

calendar is always the best i use it wth wfe…its good avoiding contraceptives side effects

Stupidest suggestion av heard today

Has worked well for me so far. Takes discipline kumwaga nje

That coitus interreptus wont always work coz of pre-ejaculate which may contain some sperms. The best thing is to abstain during her fertile days.

dude this is a grown up debate so kindly respond. Ukimwaga njee what does she do? rolls over and sleeps? answers on a postcard sent to Venus.

She will be dissapointed and she wont enjoy sex, plus its messy.

Wewe ni mchokozi @Liberty kabisa. Hehehehehehehehehehehe. Got a saucy story about what happened on the w/e.

But its true, how will you feel, when he mwaga nje? You enjoy?

Hehehehehehehe… Don’t get me conflicted about my faith@Liberty. I reserve my comment.

Agreed.

Clean up ofcourse. I cum last

Ngai…Oki.

:D:D:D:D You wont clean up?!!

Hekaya detected

Hata ikimwagwa ndani, lazima clean up

Yes but I can’t hekaya. Most villagers know that.

You can summarize it here, and use stick drawings to illustrate

But some sperms will swim.

Have u met a couple trying to get a baby? The sperms need to swim in numbers just for one to make it. Ngumu sana