niancheswo au la?

Kituo cha Sheria offers free legal advice. The boat has already sailed but that evil lawyer is taking more home court charges notwithstanding. There is reason the phrase “ambulance chaser” was coined. Lawyers wa kijiji are so silent it’s defeaning ergo you be f.ucked !

Lsk and just like ile ya doctors they won’t throw one of their own under the bus!

Huyu anakukonyora mbaya!

Sasa nianze kuskumana naye tena and already I have done so for the past one year …let me clear this thing once and for all.

Angusha hek… Hic… Aya bro

Leta namba yake nitombe yeye ndio iweze ku equalize

Halafu upate ni Ahmednassir ama Ojienda.

mbona umetoa rant? what do the guidelines say/

They say ripa birra kurararmika! &%$#@

Do this bro, ask her to give you a comprehensive overview of her billing. All court fees should be accompanied with their genuine receipts. Me sijui a lot about this stuff but it does not take a rocket scientist to see this lawyer is playing you. Tell her you will be doing a serious follow up with ‘experts’ and she should wait to hear from you. If she does not get back to you in a few days with a better payment, count your losses and move on. At that point there is no need to waste your 40k on another tedious process.

Mara mbili kwanza :smiley: :smiley: wewe @dingoo umekunywa vitu haramu

Hawa ndo wanapasha corruption moto.

Wanaitwa mawakili. And they mostly become politicians so it’s impossible to reign them in

Huyo anamalizia installment ya mwisho ya buroti na pesa yako

Otieno Kajwang’ hii ndio ilikuwa kazi yake.

Next time give me that job

nenda kwa website ya LSK, zipo formula, percentages & max ceilings lawyers can charge.

What agreement did you have with the lawyer when the case was starting?

vile headmaster amesema hapo .but anakula sana jo

Was it a legit claim ama inside job ? Tuanzie hapo