Nice Affordable Places To Have Dates

I never spend on a woman i haven’t kamuad - you spend a woman to appreciate her for what she has done, if you haven’t kamuad her, what are you doing?

Tarboush ni kupoa pia for the food, if unachukua take away. Lakini ambience!

Wee nakupeleka Ghetto

I am game. Kukula huko anytime. Hata nimekumbuka mama mwingine who makes such delicious tilapia sijui ni Kenyatta Market? and delivers.

Unaeza peleka shosho halafu baadaye aseme ananyesha

ni sawa tu.

We make money to waste it

Tukifika Tarboush ambience is the last thing on our minds. The food is just too good. Portions kubwa sana…soda baridi.

Prob for me would be this music. I don’t listen to it at all…I would float vibaya for sure…

pia mimi ndo najifunza

Hiyo ‘date’ iko on.

Shosho haezi nyesha yuko menopause :D:D:D

@Finest wine ai kigwaru iko?si ilikuwa hapo ruaka mbele kiasi ukiingia njia ya muchatha?ama imepigwa upgrade na kubadilishwa jina juu sikuiona…frequented kigwaru with my paps nikiwa mdogo-enzi ilikuwa na call mbox/mbooth.raised in mombatha/hapo bano

Last time I checked it was on. Maybe it has been swallowed by all the upcoming venues huko Rwaka and nearby environs. Exactly where you have described…one of the v active owners Dave passed on so that could also be a factor. Sijaingia Jamu in 4 yrs…naweza kuwa nyuma. You know that area is now vv prime so the owners could have sold it.
I know a few folk hapo Mombatha…kina Smith, Kigwa, Gachumas, Mukuras and others.

Na kumbuka bado atakufulia nguo.

I spend $60.8 on a wet crack holder alafu uniambie “I’m not ready”
Mapepo zitapanda nikukamue maskio ghaseer. Meffi

labda nawajua but we chomokad hizo sides nikiwa very young.tho’ we still got a big family footprint huko mombatha(aint namedropping).lakini kuna place iko hapo tu ruaka entrance ya muchatha tulienda during 2017 campaigns.tulishtukia akina kidero na passaris wameingia and passed us where we had seated to a meza mbele yetu walikuwa wamereserviwa kula choma.sikumbuki jina.guess hio ndio the new hangout ya wazee.think of it as a cross between old kigwaru and a club in kiambu road called the yard

I see. Nimeuliza Kigwaru is still on. Don’t be confused by the car wash hapo at the entrance. I would be sad if they closed. Their kienyeji chicken is awesome along with mukimo and kachumbari. My fav spot is up hapo outside karibu na the kitchen.
Things have really changed in old run down dusty Ruaka as we knew it… not surprised celebs hung out there. No one would believe what happened in a v short time…people always thought Bano would be the big town but look at what happened…
Sasa while uko hapo Kigwaru do you know that rd that leads to Gathanga? huko ndani is where investors have headed to. Close proximity to 2 Rivers is a big attraction. Someone was trying to offload hapo karibu na Thimbigua church to us before you get to Mombatha for crazy millions. I hope you guys did not sell your Mombatha land.

Further up, ukipita Bano there is Kawaida…no one would have ever imagined what would become of this place too…sasa jaribu kununua plot huko…

Kigwaru inn is still in business last time i passed that area. Are you sure about people investing in Gathanga, the place is overflowing with thugs. Same goes for Banana and Gachie, not much will become of those places IMO.