Nigeria kit sells out after 3 million pre-orders

taribo west,celestin babayaro,nwanko kanu,rashidi yekini,sunady oliseh,tijani babangida,daniel amokachi,dribbler jay jay okocha walahi sijui mbona hii squad haukushinda!

And how is it in this case of Nigerian Jersey?

I don’t think so. But time will tell. There are a couple of decent players there. Kuna midfielder nimeona akichanganya England vizuri Sana. But then again time will tell.

Tume maliza biashara.
[ATTACH=full]173836[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]173837[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]173838[/ATTACH]
Niaje nani ako London? After party iko wapi?

Ama ni pale Peckham kama kawaida?

Kuna Shot Sunday Olise alichapa from the middle of nowhere 98’ and I have never seen such a missile of a ball.

During the same tournament, Nigeria came from behind to beat Spain 3-2.

Ahsande.

Na Yule Patrick Mboma wa Cameroon

True. Lakini hii ni squad ya USA '94.

Ooh ok bro, Olympics ?

World Cup. Atlanta 96 ndio ilikuwa na kina Nwankwo Kanu and some of the players from that 94 squad.

Many thanks.

Coach Alikuwa shedu

Muthee @gashwin habari yako?

poa sana Quadro. hujalala?

Hehehe Saturdays are my weed nights. Kwanza naanza na thufu ya Thabai.:D:D:D:D

Nike got the rights to produce the Nigerian Jersey at 3.6M from Nigeria football federation. Employed minor marketing skills and made off 260M in ONLY 3 minutes. The final sales figure will be much more.in short Nigeria lost a lot of money with that deal. Am pretty sure production did not also take place In Nigeria leading to loss of jobs domestically. Sometimes ni vizuri to add 1+1 and employ analytical skills.

And in 94, Nigeria went to the tournament as African Champions, they had just defeated Zambia’s chipolopolo in the final. Chipolopolo did well to get to that final considering a large number of its players had perished a year (1993) before in an air crash hapo Gabon.

Nigeria didn’t lose anything. They got what they sold for. If you have been to a cattle market you’ll know a farmer might release his bullock for 7 k, the buyer sells to a cattle trader for 10 who offloads the same bullock to the butcher for 15. The farmer cannot cry foul.

Thengiu

Wewe ni mtu mujinga sana.Nigeria got criminally short changed in a contract and it propably has to do with their corrupt football federation. Bulls na Ngombe zimeingilia wapi in international footballing business, some of the reasoning people employ in discussions makes me headbutt a wall. Ulienda shule wapi?

Wewe ndio unabehave kama ng’ombe. If Nigeria got themselves a seller who sold them short they cannot blame the buyer. Full stop.