nigga was about to domesticate a wild bird

This types of things happen to people who are dumb enough to trust women without verifiable evidence/hint which is mtoto wako. That is the litmus test that a woman loves you…hii ingine yote ni upuss

those proposals only work in Hollywood waache upuss ya proposing

:D:D:D:D:D

Si police wangeshika mike kwanza coz ako na weed.

Anyway methinks thats too much Tv

[ATTACH=full]142844[/ATTACH]
:DLesson learnt!

Mike dodged a bullet.

Sasa mnaongea mambo ya proposals na kuna ufala ingine pia inaitwa baby gender reveal, where you hold a bash just so you can reveal the gender of the baby you’re expecting. I come across these videos on FB regularly, so it’s only a matter of time before our women, who excel at aping foreign shit, start making their own. They start very innocently, but once they become popular, they get more ridiculous, coz everyone wants “our event” to outdo the last one. SMH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP9y9qzzX18

support 100%. People watch to many movies and series.

Ahaha…no thanks.

He he he, hapo sasa sijui unafanya aje?

Maze penye imefika ni Mungu atembee naboy child, ni Mungu ateremshe wale madem tuliskia “mke mwema anatoka kwa bwana” juu inaonekana hawa wote except our moms and sisters are straight from the devil. Boy child vumilia

Nyakundi tank tena. The fellow has become too popular with his eloquent rants against women.

I particularly like when he says some chicks were ferked in the diabs. Whatever that means.

Propose makachieth!!! Slay queen unatwanga mimba kwanza to confirm if the womb is still functional from P2 overdose.

:eek::D:D:D:D wangwan

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Diabs=madiaba=matacore=@Marty mcfly’s hideout

There are two sides to a story, maybe the chic did not want her real boyfriend to know that amepatikana na bhangi…so she called a friend (d1ck in a glass casing) to help her out…hii mambo ya surprise does not go as planned.

allow me priss
[MEDIA=twitter]936339101845999616[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=twitter]936339227549356034[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=twitter]936339559750742017[/MEDIA]

I can’t rela

They are already doing it in Kenya my friend . Aping the west is just a disaster for our society . Adopting good culture is ok but these nonsense Africans are copying , is just absurd .