Nightmare,this happened juzi... Not for the faint hearted

Ahsande. When pronouncing with tweng goes like how I said it. :).uko aje? Ready for round 2

Round 2 tuko ngangari mteso,hata Utuoma ndiye chief campaigner wa jubilee huko Busia.

1 Like

I can’t my lady, as I said he needs to swallow his pride first and put our differences aside. Even if I give him but still has that pride thing ,then the concoction won’t work. .:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiyo chameleon will cost you… This time kutakuwa na more eyes since the governor and mca is out of the way then I’m sure many guys will pour out to be witnesses and guard their preferred candidate’s vote

As I was reading a mental image crept up that gave me goosebumps, Leo sikua nikunywe but hio scenario inahitaji gilbeys nitulie

2 Likes

did you do it?

1 Like

scary af. I’ve never had a nightmare though.

Yani you just cut through the appetizer straight to the main dish. ‘Did you do it?’ I will answer you with the same frankness…haha nope! :slight_smile:

Expert advice right here. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

why did you punish the guy, that dryspell then you fail to quench his thirst

1 Like

It was his idea to wait until mr/mrs-hood next year. I was open to it lakini when he said that nikakunja mkia…so we wait.

2 Likes

Rink tafadhali @Ice_Cube

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/my-shameful-past-i-was-once-a-male-prostitute.47073/

2 Likes

That dossier was highly sanitized.The original copy could leave you traumatized for decades.

1 Like

These fantasies you have…

1 Like

Whats so scary about a dead body? Nothing?

1 Like

He has not said if he got a hardon or not

2 Likes

Kubaffu.

1 Like

Did I talk about hardons? Some people pthoo Kubaff @Fala 12

1 Like

ati kustunya …hii ni sheng ya mwaka gani

1 Like

Na paperbag za yellow zilikuwa banned?!
Kikiki

1 Like