Niki hapa kwa bar nahurumia fisi mwenzangu. Atajuanhajui

Just so you know, Mere mortals have been known to perform (un)godly feats too. They deserve to be the cupbearers of Zeus himself.

:D:D:D:D

Mere Mortals Meria Matas…rhyme nayo

Usiku birthday sacco

Loool I make that in two days

Here’s the hekaya. Was my birthday and I was hanging with my boy who hosts a twerk night and had the girls ( about 8) hanging with him.

Im sitting there and one of the girls comes up on me and is on my lap… Smelling my cologne. Telling me we should road trip tomorrow. ( side note: was kissing her nipples later)

The whole scene was a joke. The finest one was asking me a question while I was smoking shisha and I didn’t hear. Was waving her over before the other one jumped in.

My other boy next to me ni wembe last week tulikuwa pamoja when some girl was crying about something. Some dude slapped her because she wasn’t gonna fuck him. Fast forward to jana. This chick is on his lap as he’s telling me how one of the dancers anakaa mtamu lakini si mtamu. Afadhali huyu. Meanwhile his “real girlfriend” I say it this way because anaambiwa when he’s out and where juu yeye ni malaya sana and she comes and sits… Was at the balcony ignoring each other and they were beefing as usual.

Now one of the people she came to drop in on prior was some other chick who had come on a date with someone else and yet was leaving their table repeatedly and texting him, while they sat a table away. She ended up coming over while his “girl” was there and saying aki nakumiss. He’s a DJ. That’s the only thing that makes sense. All of the djs I know are hoes. So this girl was kinda there too jana. Sitting with other dudes but you could never tell with how much she was coming over.

My boy anapenda Kusumbua so all these girls are there struggling for him and they are all fine I wish I had pictures. It makes no sense.

Anyway prior to the musical chairs. There’s another girl who we vibe. She was in another section. Let’s put her aside for now.

The bouncer comes and tells me yaani hii dunia ni funny. Hawa madem kumbe wanadate. The fine one who was talking to me earlier but sikuskia and the girl who had been sitting on her lap… I know it seemed casual. Yeye as a fisi I know he tried and usually it works but that’s the reason they gave him. I kept watching. Sasa some guy has come. Ma black labels. Some weird looking amarula drink… Shishas… While trying to woo this girl infront of her girlfriend without knowing.

Sasa even me napenda kusumbua and I know many bi chicks. She gets up to dance and comes close to me. This guy alisimama so fast he beat me to the position it was so funny.

Now musical chairs. My dj friend tries to dodge ule mtamu akisema he was trying to bounce with a specific chick. But he ended up going with her. Only to text me later ati dame alihepa akaenda home and he doesn’t know where his keys are.

Then the guy who likes the girl who vibes well with me ends up bouncing with ule wa kuambia beste yangu ati akinakumiss. Btw he Bartends at the same place that convo happened. Now yuko mbele yangu ananiambia he doesn’t remember anything. Alijapata kwa this girls house.

The girl who was telling me we should road trip last I saw her she was dancing on the bartender. My friend the host calls me and tells me aye. Tell her to come get her stuff. But me sijui alilala wapi.

Mimi ule na the girl I vibe well with. Ule wa kukatia the girl couple unwittingly na kununua stuff. Walitoka nje kidogo. Drinks kwisha. Next thing yuko na wasi wasi. He’s making phone calls trying to track them down. That’s when I took my sneak pic… Or tried to… It didn’t work…

Let’s see what happens today when everyone pieces together vile jana kuliendanga.