nikunywe gani

Hata ikiwekwa momo ndani, usikubali!

He he he!

Please rexxsimba could you learn to post decent piks like these ones? the ones you post are a complete eyesore.

Slim shady? Niulize Kuma ya madem wakonda Huwa baggy, Na jee mkia, Kuma hii najua unakulaga mafe.

\

Mmmm…
Try Changing Your Lenses …

[ATTACH=full]136335[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]136336[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]136337[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]136338[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]136339[/ATTACH]

:D:D

Apana…ziko bado. You focus on anatomy too much. It is always the massive humoungous boobs or a bum the size of the Himalayas with you. The hair is part of the package and all yours have terrible hairdos. The only one here that seems like she has some finesse is number 2. I do check these piks out to see how the Sistas are doing! Kama sasa tell me where you take number 1 kama amevaa curtain? I should not be bashing the sistas else nitaambiwa niwekele pikcha yangu hapa although that will never ever ever happen.

There was a time Cold Pilsner posted someone from FB. Mazee I had to tip my hat too. She was oozing class and style.

[quote=“bushido2, post:19, topic:135507”]

:D:Dloosely translated in mother tongue, yaani namaanisha I took 500ml (half) mzima (alone)

hao ni wazito wa Anko Wenger

tuma hio pic BAE

i know u always ooze style and class deer

Nitatuma…wacha I get her perm first though I don’t think she cares as she is on all those platforms.

vile ulioa @nguruwe si utani fabregas nilete ngombe

Lakini si momo vile unapenda. Looks like that chica mpaka the face…and she is too young for you I think…

I was also asking the same question nikaambiwa ati inamake cocktails poa sana. I don’t drink so I don’t know.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D mbona you have edited Kush’s name?

kunywa RedBul

hii Kitu wachana nayo kabisa l did one full ile nyoka nlipeleka kejani ilibidii 6:45 itolewe I’m soo glad Mzee abdalla alikuwa protected

i was wondering what the deal was,kumbe muchamaa ni bum driller

Different Strokes for Different Folks …
(Ever heard that wise saying…??)
You seem to be an anorexic hair lover …good for you…

And Yeah …
Walk the talk …
Let’s see your picture …then we can all comment on it …