Nilicheswo!

I have always milked the balls, have a good working brain, liberal mind, etc
Why else would he still cheat?:eek:

2 Likes

Wacha niwape leaker …u see he played his game to open your legs sasa u have to do the same …have to know his actual interests n don’t expect us to tell u kirahisi … Na hope man card yangu sija violate kwa kuchangia nyuzi ki intimate hivi ya madem nijipate nimekalia leso:confused::confused::confused:

Sasa why play games? Hii mambo ya kuwa na an ace up your sleeve inafaa kuwa just to spice things up in a relationship, not to screw the other person at the slightest whim.

Ulijaribu Tea bagging

2 Likes

How’s that leakage? Hata sijashika kitu umesema

:smiley: which is?

U see both of you still think its sex plus the fact one not knowing what tea bag is just throws some shade on the xp level you gt …but its more than that, busting a nut is the same like u feeling…wet…horny… You know stuff makes u feel horny now and then (:p:p) and even without that. U still have urges to bust a nut that’s it just bust and go…can u see it now, to keep us. U have to be more than a cum disposal bin.And see kutag along to what he does …nimekalia leso:D:D

Njamba tiya mwera umwe, A cock has several hens to survive. Take that to the nearest equity bank utapewa loan

2 Likes

My post meant that you can do everything and it still wouldn’t be enough for a man who wants to step out. Ata ukamtea bag before breakfast, na before alale, it will all be futile.

Keyword - Bish.

You aren’t trying to convince us instead of trying to understand how men work…hauja wahi ona mse anwacha dame kwa hao,
just to throw hoops …u think its fitness only …substance men view adding substance to their life sex is just a biological fragment we partake. Sijui na keyboard ya phone imechizi

Wouldn’t dare trying to convince anyone since I assume all of us are grown and kinda like dry fish that you can’t bend lest you break it. We(both m and f) all need more than sex. My problem is why should i break my back and try to entertain someone ati ndio abaki in the relationship. Man, I have needs too. So, back to the point, huyo mtu ka nimemfanyia kila kitu na anaona ameboeka, mlango ni wide sana, anaeza jibeba na aishie, not making me feel like all I did was nothing.

@incognitus kuna mtu hapa hajui tea bagging ni nini

1 Like

Madam huelewi, this niccur is just telling you to @screwplus your man. Simple!

Sebo, that’s what my first post said.

1 Like

If you didn’t try the dirty sanchez then you didn’t try everything.:D:D:D

3 Likes

You think men think women as interesting …you ain’t …if we could in all honesty just have u a sex slaves alone apart from that an this is a guy who understands feminism and all that women empowerment and the schism between our genders but hamko interesting especially Kenyan “urban” women paper thin depth in personality in kama mulitoka factory moja.Please don’t take offense but try n get it … U guys ate the social bug na ni camera tu munajua Ku operate…like as many tell yes fuck our brains out but shida yenu munafikiria the fucking ni kuhumpiana pekee ama outfits…nuh men have very wild fantasies but 99℅will die without saying it. @uwesmake anadai shemale Siku moja naye bibi nikumlisha samaki at I anampamba

3 Likes

No offence taken, I feel you, and enyewe it’s good to hear what i’ve always known from the horse’s mouth. My life is geared to achieving more than ‘catching/trapping/entertaining’ a man. To you guys we’re just sink holes, and I accept that and live viewing your sex in the same light. Bora tuheshimiane tukipatana kwa street ama kazi ni.

:D:D:D had to google that one…
Hiyo enyewe haiwezi, hiyo ni hard limit, siwesmake…

:D:D:D:D Monogamy is the death of love.

2 Likes

Haongei about interesting in bed alone. He’s talking about other interesting things. Individuality is something many women don’t have they’re just basic, not many hobbies e.t.c. Alafu not having a lot of fantasies about sex apart from the generic ones.