Niliwaambia........................................

oooh, so hii story ya “KIEMS raw data” nani amepeana?

wewe… classmate wa Marcus Aurelius :D…let me ask? Are they plans to finalize hii nonesense once and for all? Will Uhuru ensure that central votes for WSR? Hapa lazima mkono irudishwe ;)…I could ask about minimizing theft of public funds but :frowning:

Kijana where do you live? FACT IS, RUTO IS CURRENTLY MORE POPULAR IN CENDRO THAN UHURU. It’s Ruto who is campaigning for Uhuru in Central, not the other way round.

in jubilee manifesto i heard abt digitizing of public procurement, that would be momentous in itself…again dealing with the courts to make sure corrupt guys get bails and bonds just easily

Na hiyo eti mimi ni classmate wa Marcus Aurelius…Chisos! Where do you bonobos get this kind of matusi, aki?:D:D:D:D:D:D

Asante, digitizing of procumbent also means it will be centralized and faster. I hope payments can be faster as well like 60 days after invoicing.

Maraga was just interested in arrogantly making history (only it is turning into one of those historically stupid decisions), mwitu it was a bedroom affair, lenaola was bribed, the other one was just playing mary mary do na do.

kenya lost a whopping 700 B IN three months, halafu niskiye mtu akisema we go on another election :eek:

mombasa watali wale unaona ni zero :eek:

Njanuary 19th ama tugawe mkate.

With the knowledge of today, what you are sayinh is pure unadulterated nonsense.

No judge acting in good faith would liaise eith petitioner’s lawyers clandestinely, fail to read and verify documents and then, in their ruling, reproduce petitioner’s claims verbatim, including gibberish involving ‘opening servers’.

Even today, if the 8/8 ballot boxes were to be opened, the results wiuld be the same.

Usi shout saaaana pacemaker inawesa short circuit;)

:D:D:D Unanimaliza maze.

i read an article some time in 2013 after the elections in the Sunday Nation by those political analysts and he said that come 2017, orengo will have done damage to RAO such that either he will be the one in power or to throw the Luo community into a disarray of not having any future leader. Your statement makes everything come out now… Of late James Orengo is the man to watch, he holds press conferences, issues instructions, mara yeye ndio “walking constitution” etc etc