Nimechora

You know as a Mod that I can’t see anyone I have blocked so you are all having a dance by youselves.

I did not know that you also carry that huge chip on your shoulder about Lando. I still don’t know the story but be advised…be well advised you have ishus…

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Some one sounds really hurt. It’s never that serious :D:D:D:D.

I can’t see what you are talking about woooi such miserable lonely folk on KTALK. I can only read comments…this feels great.

It was on a light note ma’am

Huyu ni Ile wa knock knees ama wa bow leg.

@GrundyI don’t know what it is that has made some stupidos/bastardos vvv excited. So just jog on. I am just about to block Kush too on a light note too. But go and be proud of where you reside. Stop calling me Ma’am.

If @Abba had not invited me to this gig, I would not have known something was brewing here about me.

Ni yule wa nyanya ako. Pls bear in mind I have not seen the pik…am going by comments you old dog.

It’s just fun. Don’t take it personal . Chora this guy you too and we celebrate all of us . Sawa.

kujam nayo :D:D:D:D

@Abba Sorry…I cannot see the drawing so it must by someone I have banned for the right reasons. Enjoy. I am not one of those chiks you guys call here every 5 mins to keep you enthused. Naaaaaaa.

Hehehe. Tuliza madam

Wacha mikuwekee ujione
[ATTACH=full]138628[/ATTACH]
That ass is octagonal

:D:D:D:D:D.

si uko na uchochezi :D:D:D:D:D

You need to grow up biiiig time but Lawdy from 50 to what now?. And away from me. Stupid old man. Tuliza what??? what did you feed me? I will not read you further.

Hehehe. She brought my cucu into this

Kush pls consider yourself blocked. Let me hang out with normal folk for now…

See the mchoro pliz kabla uniblock, pliiiz