Nimekonda

Nice…are you a heavy hitter ama wewe ni kama Floyd Money Mayweather who is really good with defence and counter-striking?
I am not in Eastlands but naweza kuwa natokea weekendi…I just want to learn some basics for self defence and fitness…would that work?

also note Pro and ameteur are not so differnt its only that in pr fight standard title fight are 12rounds 3 3 minutes while Ameteur is 3rounds, most gyms though we do 24rounds 12 shodow boxing, 12sparing specific people

My advantage is normally my hitting power, my power even in the gym is different with what my weight or muscle say, at 86kgs a was doing 125kgs bench press 5 reps, shoulder 70kgs 4reps warmup 50kg 15reps, triceps and byceps was 60kg mwisho, warmup from 30 tukipanda, sparring i normally spar with heavy weights juu most smaller men mie huumiza,
then Floyd was a very hard hitting man in is prime, check floid vs Coralles ndo utajua.

Shit 58kg ni weight ya msichana. I am aiming for a strong 70kg.

check Jumia, Gorrila gains, cratine 500gms at around 2500, though am hoping u are someone who has had time in the gym not a biginer, dont get used to suplements if ur begening, Option B nitumia 3000 nikulete cratine yangu ya macho ni 500 juu bado mwindi haja behave

You must be shot heheh

Stamina na endurance msee hubuild kwa gym ama kukimbia?

Acha nitafute pesa I enroll for a gym kitu 2 months hivi. Nitakuja huku na Kelele mob sana :D:D

Umbwer coco wewe

Cratine monohydrate zinauzwa over the counter kwa chemists?

How tall are you?

Light skin am 5"9 or 5"8 depending on the shoes am wearing. Unaona my ideal weight inafaa kuwa?

All of the above, if u want enough cardio stamina, jogging is very important, endurance comes from ur heart, the will not to give up weather in pain or in harsh conditions, tune ur barain and forget about everything, skipping will help ur cordinationation and also build ur stamina and let u loose weight, Jumps will also give u a lot stamina more than the jog, Gym ya weight mostly lets u grow power and muscle, and gets u stupidly stiff

70kg

not all chemists but health chemista, then with creatine do a lot of water due ammonia release, then hapo reduce drinking makali, though there are write ups in the pack u will buy, steroids za kudungwa ndo Dr luther anastahili advice

for the runners,where can I get this ka jacket/sweating In greek we call it parapara.The one that has no lining on the inside.Very light indeed.

Nimetafuta Ngara zote mbili and it seems the cloth is a gem.Kuipata ni ngumu

siu teremke wadhii(Gikosh)

Nitajipanga nione kama nitafika huko.

after how long should I start taking cratine considering I began going to the - for the first time- this feb?

Forget about those things brother, the side effects are terrible. Steroids are artificial testosterone that make the body stop producing testosterone naturally. It’s fucked up. You become hooked and your dick will never get hard. utakua unapiga madame munju pekee alafu mafinger.