Nimemaliza Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Kuna cod4 remastered released about 2 yrs ago, just the same like the original but with with way better graphics and better game play

COD ni meffi. Real war game ni Battlefield.

kumbe ni game cha ukweli??!
nilidhania ‘modem warfare’ ni euphemism ya wewe kuenda choo after umekula chenye unakulanga

Farcry 3 or 5?
[SIZE=2]PS: I am even more in love now[/SIZE]

Far cry demands patience.
Kwanza unaenda kutafuta sharks kwa water body zinakula life bars kama uwes na momo

Heheh…5,sande sana .

Its a habit that I can’t kick. Sometimes I even lie to guys that I’m held up in a meeting and I’m stuck in a fuckin mission. This particular one I didn’t have a repair torch for awhile( dumb I know) and sometimes I blew up the tanker instead of killing the driver…but hey? major fun.

Oh and I got dumped once too.
I’m too grown for this shit- He said.:rolleyes:

the record for completing gtav all missions plus side hustles is 10hrs try to beat that!

San Andreas was my favourite (The music ,storyline and characters )

Officer Tenpenny = @pamba
:smiley:

Minus cheats?

big smoke @KaBuda

Hehehe
OG loc @screwplus

Ryder = @Panyaste

from 6 days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkzPdscYEI4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srUjOl_wBmU

another rcokstar classic

Ule mzee wa mashamba ya bangi alikua anaitwa nani? He had a VW combi. Huyo ni FCP

Zero @Deorro

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
He was called The Truth.

Ghost Recon Mambo yote. Nataka kuanza wildlands sasa

Blasphemy over blops2 seriously …multiple endings in sp…bots(a first in the franchise) and the score streaks …bruh what the fuck you smoking…you can.be in Africa with futuristic guns on horse back…no…take that back…I luv blops2 just played the new beta…wahh from the most content innovative in the series to wackness of beyond recognition…Blops4 is the biggest betrayal in gamming history…I just cancelled the pre-ordet since I have played the whole game it seems…

Lol…sina comment …am.more surprised how much you game…now you making me start having feelings again…we @Meria Mata if she has big tits …and wacha tu…seriously if this confirmed …you have just gone to the top of the list
[ATTACH=full]189538[/ATTACH]
BTW am about to go on break and play some games this holiday …my backlog is ridic…so starting on Xbox one with the following anyone on x1 can hitma inbox to be crushed in the following…am.tired of being number one on my friend list
1.all gold games this year e.g (for honor/forza…you git)
2.ea access games(on it also)
3.gamepass(yep also got it…I know why the ea-its not even FIFA bf bro can’t stop won’t stop playing em…and it has all.of em)
4.mkxl
5.doom/wolfstein
6.ac unity
7.destiny(don ask for this shit I hate it-and I think I am.still at lvl1)
8.cod AW
9.forza Motorsport 6
10. There is a sale going on so am spending 20$ only …anymore makes no sense to me for buying into a game sale
@injustice 2 - 16$( base game only lakini…and its only 4 days left)
@ghost recon widlands -17$
Those are the big buys but if am a Kenyan as I am I favour these offers
@farcry primal-13$
@metro redux bundle-6$ (its 2 games)
Those are three games for 19$ but I have played metro 2033…decisions… Tryna see which community is fun and maybe will decide from their…shit am high…what is this again…