Nimeogopa

That was in kitu 2003 to 2005, she passed in 2008.

The one chic you fuck raw ndio anakupee ukimwi? You would be the unluckiest SOB in history. Anyway, I doubt uko nayo. It’s your paranoia playing games with you lakini enda upimwe. Na uongeze body count brathe. 9 women for a 24 year old is pitiful.

Majuu, unapata mbuyu yuko 65yrs old , anadai ametomba shimo mbili. Alafu anaku-show I regret cheating on my wife.
Then you ask, when was this, in Asia 25yrs ago

Luwere Khulanga @adimin luwere (luwere x2)

Msee hukaa anapiga hesabu ya 28 days ama 30 years.

Getting is not as easy as you think ([SIZE=3]though my colleagues will curse my name if they get me saying this[/SIZE]) but chances increase if
1you have a fore skin,
2. if you are dry frying an infected person who is not taking ARVs
3. You dryfry before it is wet hence causing bruises during the act.
4. If you have pre-existing wounds on either of your genitals.
5.if you have an existing STI.
If none of these apply to you your chances of getting it is less than 1% unless you have very bad luck

I am sure you have never gone anywhere near a VCT…

Foreskin acts as a reservoir for the virus hence increased chances of being infected.
ARVs reduce the viral to a very low level that if you had unprotected sex with an infected person who is taking ARVs and she’s compliant then the infection rate is very very low except in cases of resistance.
Bruises from unlunricated sex or from existing wounds provide gateway to direct inoculation of the virus.
Underlying STI increases chances of being infected since it leads to mucosal damage secondary to the ongoing Inflammation.

Anyway if you turn out positive, please, please take the ARVs you will live a long life and die from a motorcycle accident like many Kenyans. Goodluck.

Since 2008, every year huwa naenda.

@uwesmake pia ana ukedi

Kunywa tu ARV polepole tiba ishapatikana, maybe in the next 5 yrs HIV will be like malaria

Do you sweat at night? Ile ya kulowa maji?
Do you have swollen nymph nodes?

If yes…luwere!

Actually macho inakua yellow

Pia mimi nimedry fry dame wa tagged jana usiku na venye nilimdrop kwake Langata nikakimbia kupimwa na niko sawa.Usiogope kupimwa boss

RIP please niachie pin ya mpesa

Ulitoa wapi huyo kunguru ya live wire? Kama ni Tagged/Craigslist hapo wagonjwa ni wengi.
Enda upimwe, tafuta ARV and live the best of your last years on earth.

retest tena after 3months… 24hrs ni time less…

ghaseer hii jifunze kusoma post na attachment before ukimbilie response

Si wewe nilikuwa naambia. I didn’t quote you meffi

How did he celebrate it?