Nimeshangazwa Leo jioni

M

most earn less than that

Marriage is overrated… shida tupu

R u sure & the way people jostle & even bribe for those jobs mashindani.50k is fairly not bad in county if u budget.

these kids never learn

Na wewe ni mang’aa,kumbuja kutuletea hekaya panga ikipita na butt cheek moja yako

Hekaya mzuri inaanza na bad life decisions.

Taktaka wewe

Pia wewe Utakuliwa bibi tu…

mbona watu wamejam hapa, kwani bibi ya mtu hajawai kukukamia desperately for financial help? and we all know women never return money they borrow from a guy

:smiley:

wewe by the way forum mzima iko na kesi na wewe…

Tomba while it lasts usiskie ujinga za hao ghassia

Your actions are detestable and you really tarnish the name of this honourable village. You deserve to be stripped of the citizenship of this village immediately!

He he, chest thumping thread gone awry.
Watch out what nonsense you bring here.
Talkers got a low tolerance for boolshiet.

Here is another thread that pisses off married men.Cheki venye wamejam :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I wish bwana ya huyo kunguru awe ni talker hapa.

Kunguru akukatae, azalishwe na alpha male after mileage kufikishwa Alexandria, halafu alpha akisota kunguru akuje akuuzie kuma. Like the loser and low self-esteem bottom feeder you are, unanunua kuma na unaichangamkia vilivyo. Halafu na kimbelembele yako unaleta hekaya kenyatalk showing the little self-respect you have. Yani dame alikukataa akaona wewe labda akuuzie kuma after amezalishwa na ako mwisho mfuko :D:D:D. The only reason she is sleeping with you is because of her kid and she needs that money otherwise anajua already you are a low-value male she would never fuck for free. Kwani hujiheshimu jamaa…unajibeba aje???

By the way I’m not against fucking married women, just not that specific one given ile history umepeana hapa.

Wajinga kama huyu jamaa mwenye hekaya hawakosangi. Women know it and take full advantage of their stupidity so lazima wasaidiwe kufikiria. :D:D

Married men wanarusha mawe kuliko Ile xenophobia ya South Africa.
Siku nilinyanganywa hamkuwa so continue with your judgemental rhetorics. But for me I’m not ruled by fear or society norms. [ATTACH=full]258059[/ATTACH]

You’re living in fear of unknown