Nimeshindwa kukatiana madem kabisa

Nirushie mimi pia… Nimetulia na shimo nne pekee for long… Nisample zingine kama tano ivi niongezee kaexperience

Take it easy na umake friends n a madame utajipata imeflow na igraduate kasee

@Condor utaniokolea wawili watatu ivi

@mishe shida yangu sina friends, I spend a lot of time indoors alone

also struggling with the same issue
but for starters, wacha nianze na hawa (so perceived) wako level yangu… either masomo au kazi

Tafta pesa ufungue link hapa bila stress; https://www.nairobirahagirls.com/

hiyo apana bana

Madem ni wengi sana bro kwanza this campus girls just approach and be direct especially those that walk in pair or alone puthy utapata in plenty personally nimechoka kuwakatia its becoming too much

Hahaa… @Pablo fc ati umechoka kuwakatia, anyway place nastay sidhani kuna campus gals

@Jaweed ww ni elder bure kabisa! unafaa kupigwa makofi

This advice I’m supposing is for the lady not the guy coz from my understanding, women are the ones who marry up for financial and economic reasons.

Marrying up is to ensure there is a secure future for the kids, and it applies both ways for both men and women. An example would be that I can’t meet a woman, say in quiver lounge, or wherever, we have mind blowing sex, knows her place as a woman, I provide for her, yeye anangoja tu ni provide, sho doesn’t show any signs of having a backbone strong enough to sustain the kids if I die God forbid. Lazima akuwe na brains za ku sustain hizi ma biz, brains za kujua doh amewachiwa zinafaa ku Kuwa invested na kutumiwa wisely.
Ku marry dem just coz Una enjoy kudinya yeye is a recipe for disaster kama Hana brains za kutafta pesa kibiashara ama Hana proffesion.

That’s marrying smart. Both of you might be from the same socio-economic class and have similar intellectual and education background but you wouldn’t say that’s marrying up. On the other hand, if the wife is from a higher class and more educated then that would be marrying up which in my honest opinion is not a good idea for a man to marry up, I’d suggest marrying down or from the same class in order to maintain respect and admiration in the marriage.

Seek money first and all these things shall be added unto you.