Nini Husumbua Watu wa Ofisi Lakini

Bronskin mturandom my sweet yellow papaya

I doubt you understand the post. I put it out there if you are the common sumbua it is plausible. But if you are already probably doing better than them that’s the game changer.

I understand the post clearly but ii nairobi iko na watu na viatu… people out here are crafty as fuck. Keep your eyes open and years to the ground you will confirm what i am telling you.

peleka ushoga kenyanlist mbwa hii

:smiley:

Cheza chini saitan…:D:D

Izi ni gani msee

:D:DUnicorn and paragon of virtue? Good morning Mekatilili wa Menza, sorry, Joan of Arc, praises be upon you.

100,000 basic, gov waende na kama 25k tax unaishi nyumba ya 45,000, lazima uleweshe friends to maintain status, goes broke after retirement… basically most kenyans dont invest, they consume like sheep

I spend at least an hour in front of the mirror daily, just fawning over how beautiful, how virtuous and how genius I am. Who in the milky way is like me? But who? Do I have time to know what Glendfish is and who bought it when I could be basking in the glory of my own magnificence? My fren better recognize. Everyone I have ever dated looks like a movie star. I mean that’s why I can’t keep arguing with some people here. They’ve never even imagined someone like me Bwana. Gossip is for pedestrian minds. Godlike minds discuss ideas. Sasa unashinda ukihesabu Mali za Ruto itakusaidia na nini? Take it from me, gossip kills brain cells more than alcohol. Avoid it.

I doubt

Sawa but pay attention…

Bingo! You are female!

Sisi job siku ya payday job lunch huwa kfc, chicken inn na teriyaki japan. Delivery guy wa kfc thika rd hujua payday yetu.

Men don’t get orgasms? Or it’s such a given that it’s not even a mention able? Well 90% women do not get orgasms so you know how important they must be if they’re that rare.

Well,we actually do. But referring it to as orgasms makes it sound abit feminine.

Huge lie…Lol. Speak for yourself. It’s the other way round
Of the field I’ve sampled for over 20 years. Probably less than 10% don’t orgasm. Gets better when they squirt… woop woop.

Ahem… mirror, mirror on the wall,who is fairest amongst us all?

middle class husumbua sana hii nairobi

You call it NUT. I’ve heard men do not orgasm, they just ejaculate but women have full body orgasms.