nini mbaya na hawa 25,26 yr old women

Niaje Randrod

vile @The truth amesema,get to 40, learn how to enjoy your own company and money pole pole as you scrutinize women… then you can decide whether to marry or not.

Hehe usitake noma na randrady juu umebrock shoo zake pare Dondora.

They have seen the wall in the vicinity. Women are not stupid, they know that this is the homestretch after squandering their youthfulness and innocence that they had in abudance between 18 and 24.

Btw, after 25 a woman starts getting a rough idea of what it means being somebody that the society does not extol just coz you have a pusy. The wrinkles are starting to show and the waistline is getting bulkier. In other words, they are starting to have a taste of how hard men have it in the real world where free goodies are not just handed out courtesy of your gender.

Secondly, by 25 most women will realize that their smart peers have secured a beta male and started or planning popping out kids. Wanaanza kujipata klabu pekee yao twerking while their mates are getting married every other saturday.

Young man, woe onto you if you fall this high-grade shit!

By the time a woman clocks 25 in Nairobi, mileage inakuaga imefika na huko kismayu ikielekea yemeni. You cant teach them anything! Hakuna klabu hajakanyaga in the CBD na hakuna hoteli coast hajui ceiling yake.

If you have to marry tafuta a 20-year-old and train her how u want a wife to be.

niliambia ivi an older guy asking me kwanini sioi kama my early marriage peers akashtuka

Mick Jagger has his last kid at 72… no genetic disorder

unless nikufe kighafla, I’ll be my gramps, kama watano na wazae badass mofos

The easiest way to curtail your progress as a young man is to get into that shithole called marriage, especially in 2020.

Date them, ferrk them harder but don’t marry them. Let someone else do that dirty hardwork for you.

Perfect age to start having kids in women. 22-26. Yeah you can delay till your 30s but you risk pregnancy complications and getting babies with congenital diseases. I think that if you have a college degree, you can acquire the rest as you go. Career will fall into place.

At 40, it is only smart strategic gold diggers who you will be meeting. You will never meet a good woman without baggage unless they select a kienyeji for you in the village.

I agree. Dry fry one and wait for the missed MP text in 2 weeks. Especially if you’re stable whether married or not.

At 40 a man ought to be looking for a heir not a wife!

wanaume wameomoka are 35-40 years which is the right age for men to marry , so those 20-25 year olds should get married to men 10 years older zi vijana bado wako shugli ya Jaba.

@Matiombi wacha ku waste maisha ya msichana ya wenyewe release her

CD haufai kutupa choo ya ku-flush. You will block it.
Irushe kwa dustbin alafu ipelekwa Dandora dumpsite phase 2 kwa kina @johntez addi gaza msafi

Bado unafanya kazi Kwa Vishnu.

genera

general kausi ulipigwa siberia hujawai rudi

dhate bado…

after 25 most ladies wanaokoka,wajue tu mungu aliwaona na anajua hiyo script

Umeffi thread

Quarter life crisis ndio gani SASA ?

and thats why i said after thorough scrutiny thats when you can decide whether to marry or not.

I regularly unblock sewers na hii tabia I don’t approve blocker sugu wewe

Izza man…But heri ni replace piping ya gorofa mzima kuliko kupea kuguru mtoto