Nini yaweza kuwa mbaya

Funga dirisha basi

Dehydration. Joto ya siku hizi as a result of the equinox. Hydrate yourself kiyana

Pia mimi naona ni you might need a humidifier. Mimi mapua yangu na dry air ni apathy tupu. Lakini go to the hospital and talk to a doctor.

Sounds like sinusitis to me. Try guaifenesin which is a nasal decongestant, and nasal fluticasone (steroid). If your symptoms last more than 2 weeks you will need antibiotics.

Sinusitis
Sinusitis is an inflammation or swelling of the tissue lining the sinuses. Healthy sinuses are filled with air. But when they become blocked and filled with fluid, germs can grow and cause an infection.

People may experience:
Pain areas: in the face, sinuses, back of the eyes, ear, or forehead

Nasal: congestion, distorted sense of smell, itching, loss of smell, or runny nose

Whole body: fatigue, fever, or malaise

Facial: tenderness or swelling

Also common: sinus pressure, headache, inflammation of ear, mouth breathing, phlegm, pus, sleeping difficulty, or throat irritation

Niliokoka jamaa

Nikuulize swali away from the topic.Mbona ma DJ wote lazima wawe na a macbook.Sijawai ona mwenye hana hiyo machine ata wale wa ocha.Kwani hizo tools za DJ sio compatible na other kind of laptops.I know unajua mbona nimekuuliza

Ngai tunakaribia 50,mimi ni race namaliza hapa duniani.Wewe kuna vile hauoni ata hiyo 40

I will look into that but symptoms zote umemention haziko.
What i feel mostly when I wake up ni some kikohozi inakataa kutoka but when i take shower it become easy to cough it out,even blowing of nose become easier.

On another issue ni wapi unajua hapa local naweza pata pillow ya kulalia ni kama nimeketi,i buy pillows which after few months zinaisha kukaa kama ulimi,i feel the sleeping posture is contributing too

Hmm. That sounds like vumbistanitis, shida ya too much dust and hot sun. Ugua pole…

Dear dad @Hunter Xp am sick,please comment

Go to hospital, stop this doctor internet thing. If you don’t have cash, find a way to a cheap hospital like kijabe, but wake up early.

I seriously do not know why. Enlighten me boss.

Does it have health effects?

Hehehe… Guaifenesin ni ni decongestant kweli? Sio mucolytic? :D.

Arent you in that pack too ,ni wewe ama ni @Duke of Busia …who btn the two of you is a part time dj

:slight_smile: Yes it’s a mucolytic. By the way, did you know guaifenesin helps loosen cervical mucus as well? If you’re TTC and want to aid those sperms penetrate the cervical mucus, that’s the medicine to take.

Do you live in vumbistan? Replace your windows to seal out dust and movement of air then install air conditioner with a filter.

No. It is not a mucolytic. It is a actually mucokinetic.:stuck_out_tongue:

Haaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…(Evil laugh :wink: )

Yenyewe sikujua hiyo stori ya TTC na Gfenesin sikujua. Ni kweli ama jokes?

Labda nifungue virtual dj nijaribu…

Kikikiii