NIS Let DOWN UHURU KENYATTA.

I will tend to agree with you, hata hizo unsigned 34bs zilikuwa kutoka kwa naswa strongholds na scok ikanullify based on the 5forms

3 Likes

I hope nikikwambia ustick lane ya singo mathas sio matusi ni kusema kaukweli kidogo

4 Likes

They will cost him a big deal

1 Like

I think some cartel wanted to teach Pres . Uhuru a lesson. Embarrass him by having go for a run off . …which would have been avoided by our mighty spy agency.

1 Like

Vital government organs failed to do their work hence the reason we are in this standoff

If baba looses again tho,i think iebc should be prosecuted,they will have cost us.plus failing kujitetea kule korti ya maraga

rwneebp!

The Judiciary has it’s own intelligence

NIS hawanaga time na your opinions. You need them to enlist, network your way to the helm like normal Kenyans

I suppose Uhuru played by the books for too long and forgot that we are not in europe. He believes in the independence of the arms of the government too much and that might be his mistake coz he seems to be the only one.
The NIS is headed by a military man and I would suppose their attention is directed towards Somalia, Garissa and Lamu of which they seem to be doing a fairly good job considering. however, heads will roll in some departments sometime soon.

2 Likes

Its a script matapakas. Carefully and meticulously planned planned to the last detail. Babuon took the bait a long time ago. Acheni tuone kama atapiga kelele on 17/10/17

1 Like

RWNBP ata na mwakenya.

@Budspencer huna neno hapa?:D:D

No comment

1 Like

What secret dossier can you have on Maraga?
That he missed Sabbath last weekend?

3 Likes

In this day and age, i think all what the spies need to do apart from the old methods of infiltration by informers is tap all electronic forms of communication and there they will get mountains of evidence linking people to all this mess.

1 Like

sawa, wanakulipa how much kama sweeper ngapi? naona hautaki compe

he MUST have a dark side, whether sthng he did 20 years ago or of late

:D:D:D:D:D:D siri yangu na Mungu

Yea.He is the reason.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:DThe rumblings of an exposed legion of dufus, read ‘uthamaki’. Interesting read indeed. Kweli Maraga pulled a rabbit out of the hat. From WE HAVE THE NUMBERS bla bla bla TO NIS SHOULD HAVE STOLEN THE ELECTION FOR US PROPERLY…all in the span of one month.
:D:D:D:D

1 Like