NISAIDIE ON HOW TO START A COMPANY .

kamua hio ngombe itulie

@Motokubwa ng’ombe ni wewe na huyo gay thot wako anaitwa @Kimakia

He will pay the govt fees as prescribed and a convenience fee of 3k if he wants my services. Comprehende?

Ninaelewa lakini are you in the industry ama wewe ni cartel zile zinajua kila kitu hadi ku clear gari kwa port

Tayarisha manyu.mkwaju waja

I am an honourable gentleman, holder of the Order of the British Empire of the highest order, conferred with British Knighthood, Convenor of the Queen’s Court with unquestioned, as yet, kinship to Lord William Wilbert Caruthers, Esq. My dealings are above pedestrian. The 3k is to compensate me for my time, away from the Queen’s errands, should the good gentleman be unable to execute the registration on his own.

Hapana tambua hizo ninio zako,stick to your profession

Stick I do and will always do. As I said, the assistance will only happen on two conditions; the good gentleman being unable to proceed as I had advised and the Queen’s errand not exerting pressure on my time. However, saving subjects in distress occurs naturally to those knighted already.

Keep calling him gentleman so that h comes.
Anyway you failed to see the obvious,the thing is help him if you can but don’t make him cry in future for being misled somewhere along the process.

Baba, the process is so straight forward that anyone misled deserves it. I explained everything hapo juu. Now, you don’t expect me to spend my bundles and time helping out in a straight forward endeavor for free, do you?

Sawa basi nitakufatuta at the right time unisaidie…I will not approach you as Kimakia but as another person…

@magreb chunga huyu ninja asikujie kama @Senior Chief

I can’t imagine meeting any talker as Kimakia.Would they even pay any attention to the discussion ama ni kila dakika msee anaguza mkushte kucheki kama am accessing it through osmosis

Poor @magreb , huyu gay thot anaitwa @Kimakia akikuja i hope utakuwa umevaa chastity belt for obvious reasons

am good , nimeona it’s a simple process

Register the company in a tax Haven and let it own 100% shareholding in an outfit operating in Kenya design ya Nakumatt. Tax lawyers and accountants will be your only best friends.

Why pay taxes only for it to be stolen without mercy or repercussions

if google does it to uncle sam , why should anyone give these corrupt f*ckers anything

For sure you are a slow thinker