Nissan Bluebird Slyphy 2015 or Honda fit 2015

2000cc

Honda fit hybrid… stay away from Nissan i am speaking from experience.

I have friends who we work with, they spend around 12- 15k per month fuel only, 1800 cc toyota allion, living like 10 kms away from job, nakuna other errands wanaeda within the month, usikize mushene go for what your desires, ukishidwa nayo uza

I REPEAT. STAY AWAY FROM NISSAN.

CARS TO BUY: HONDA, MAZDA (avoid earlier diesels engines; the later ones are improved), TOYOTA (avoid D4 petrol engines), SUZUKI, MITSUBISHI (non GDI engines) AND SUBARU (2.0l and above) in that order.

Why would one go for a hybrid? Especially na romours za batteries kuchapa after a while

Nunua gari boss, watu wasikwambia fuel ni expensive. Money is for making life comfortable. A car is very convenient. You are not in this world forever, ponda mali yako, kula starehe

Juu hybrid haiendeshwi na batteries pekee. Basics.

Stop discouraging a brother

Yeah Nissans have bad cvts. But otherwise very good cars. Toyota avoid any engine (2-3L) made 2008-2013. After that they are good. Above or below that spec is fine. Honda’s are great cars. Subaru/Mitsubishi/Suzuki are decent.

Like I said a car is a necessity but only when there is actually a need. Ati ananunua ya kwenda kazini?

This guy is on a path of being another average kenyan who is a sickness way from abject poverty.

My sugestion ni aende to an estate yenye atapata basi za swivel na afikirie investment stratergies zenye zitasaidia yeye na future family.

He should address the need not just demand stuff. Akipata a small family anunue gari ASAP now there’s a need. If you want to be wealthy you have to think different. If well executed his first car can even be a more pricey model. I have seen guys buy eclass mercedes for the first car.

I forwarded msito Scotty your question and this is what he had to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Le08AaaSM

My thinking too, gari swafi

How much of an inconvenience are matatus such that you need to spend one million bob to be commuting 20 km a day ? Wacha mchezo kijana

Tafuta location strategic fungua carwash mzuri with kitu 500k and if it picks fungua another one with the other 500k and from there nunua ile gari unataka.

Doesn’t to be a carwash but what you need more is a side hustle than a car

for a single person if the biggest need for the car is commuting to work, then hakuna haja, cars are money pits - that said for the choices given I would advice you go for the biggest car amongst the choices, the nissan wachana na gari ndogo if you can afford a bigger one, comfort and performance ni muhimu, also for a man a car quickly becomes an ego object, the nissan will blend in well.
If it was me and I was still single I would not get a car less than 2k cc, and not smaller than a mid size sedan, anything bigger - because as you mention unataka kutumia pesa, then itumie kabisa and enjoy life.

I’d go for a Honda Fit.

And btw, it important to also vet the group that is dishing out advice. You know very well that talkers- economically - lie in the lower and lower-middle classes in Kenya. Only a few talkers like the Nyamgondho are in the upper and upper-middle class.

Most talkers fall in these categories because of their actions, behaviour and preferences. So as you take advice, ask yourself if this is the group that you should be soliciting advice from. Unless, of course, your life’s target is to struggle just like most Kenyan’s do. And to find solace and consolation in movements like MGTOW

Suzuki swift ya mama shopping basket what do you think about it?

Wacha watu watimize ndoto zao…

Unasema ushakafunga eeee

It’s a good car. Poor rear seat space.