Nissan Bluebird Sylphy vs Toyota Axio

I do nissans n even if its cheap go for it. As long as its nissan renault its paformance is superb. French makers are perfomers.

Any specific reason to dismiss both. Wewe najua ndio unakuanga mech hii area so ukizidismiss naeza taka kujua mbona

Kifo na usigizi

If its not Luxel, the lesser power will underwhelm you.

Axio ya 1800cc si iko sawa tu…

Yeah… Hiyo ni luxel ita-perform kuliko hiyo nyoka. Its the more rare version, but there is one turbo charged i saw once on the market but havent seeen since.

Swaffi budah

Don’t take me seriously, dude.
I’d go Nissan though.
The most modern piece here is a 1991 2.0 turbo Primera P10 that still kicks ass.

How easily do you access the spare parts for your Primera?

Terrible.
Mrs broke a tail light.
We found it in Belgium.

Wah. Hio si gari inaeza lala kwa mlango nikingoja shipment ifike

Choose the Bluebird

zote sio mbaya, wakenya ndio hublow things out of proportion in either way about both cars. axio uwe unalala nayo kwa nyumba, car jackers get a hard on when they see it.nissan nayo ujue saa ya kuuza ni balaa. i have had a nissun sunny b15 well maintained, and a good music system and i have been tryin to sell it for a while now. kila mtu akiiona anasema ingekua toyota ndio iko that well maintained angenunua.

Kenyans like inflating car prices maze. I noticed the Honda Stream when it was retailing at around 700K huko 2014/2015, now I see it has hit 1.1 -1.2. Meaning a Kenyan that bought a Honda stream in 2014 can sell it at the same price he bought it for or even with a 50K profit currently. What fundamental differences exist when it comes to features and performance between the Axio & Bluebird? Nothing much, just that one of the models has attracted the hype and peculiar Kenyan hardons.

Axio ni gari ya upuzi sana…bluebird nayo ni ingine ngombe kabisa…
Toyota gari fake kapisa…tafuta subaru ama honda sio mabati ya toyota