nissan note

Thanks for that mature view on the subject. Kweli its good to go with what can afford apart from march n otha similar cars 4 a man.:smiley:

also compare with the Mazda verisa, a viable option too. like the one below is going for 650K negotiable. I saw one which had been pimped and it looked masculine enough. I believe starting small is the best way so that you get to know various car issues without incurring huge maintenance expenses. and also follow your pocket not your heart.

[ATTACH=full]50171[/ATTACH]

I’ve also thought about this n the good thing is it has the same engine size as the note cz I don want anything below 1500cc

My car is a Passo. Whether it’s masculine or not, I am sorry I do not know that. What I know is that for the months (many months) I have had it, it has been a serious blessing. Getting my kids to school, running errands, going to jobs outside town and regular car usage has been a serious breeze. I am not usually a heavy foot, and I can surely say that a Passo can easily give you over 15km to a litre.

On service, it is an easy one to work on. I have never had a mechanic touch it for service. I do it myself, and I only read through forums on how to go about it. Only time a mechanic tinkered with the car was once when I was rear ended, and another when I wanted heavy duty coil springs installed at the rear to increase clearance… I was also refilling the shocks.

Now, you insist on over 1500cc engine, and that is where a Passo won’t work for you (Passo is 990cc). In my case, I guess with regular servicing (oil, oil filter and air filter are always changed at 3000km, or 60 days, whichever comes first), I am normally able to hit the Kisumu - Busia distance in an hour and 30 minutes at most. 120kph is usually very comfortable on the baby. She jus purrs along.

Insurance premiums, comp, are so affordable (around 20k - 24k/year). So there you have it, fuel, service, insurance eazy. Whether you are regarded inferiorly, but you are contended kwa roho, I don’t think that would really matter (at least for me it doesn’t).

Tunachungulia kwa digital. We can’t contribute

Nunua gari unaezana nayo na ambayo Unataka. A serious mbirrionaire will advice you to focus on utility of the vehicle and not the image. Note iko poa so is vitz, demo and ist. Golf still rules the small hatchback. Kuna merchandise A class pia na Mitsubishi Colt

Thank God for the internet cz I would never have found such wisdom before. Thanks 4 the insight.

Karibu bruh! To add, a Passo can still do. I understand there are bigger engine capacity Passo’s. Mine is the smallest rating.

Hapana tambua Passo…tofauti ni Tyre nne na Tuk tuk iko tatu.

If your budget is 500k-650k, you can get a locally used Fielder, Succeed, Airwave, NZE, Premio, Mark X, Bluebird Sylphy… depends on how much you search and your bargaining power.

:smiley: hehe…hivyo basi!

Nissan Note ni gari poa sana. Chunga tu kubadilisha CVT oil. Make sure you get the correct one, I think it’s called NS2.written in the dip stick.

Thats very true Nawa Ule. Most guys live in dream land…come back to reality

which insurance company ?asking for a brother

THERE

I use a brokerage firm…but if I were to deal with an insurance company direct, Jubilee would be my choice

If you need an agent who won’t let you down deal with Dawit Insurance brokers. Those guys are prompt and smart, they put the insurance guys on check kabisa.

Ok, let me just ask question I have been ignoring in my mind?..of what use are these insurance brokers? What is the difference between you going directly to the insurance agency and using these brokers? Isnt that just adding an expense to your insurance premium because you end up paying a third party to act on your behalf?

You outsource confidence.

What? Sijakuelewa