Nissan patrol 2019 price

sababu landcruiser na patrol ni za wapi?

Can’t compare to the salon cars…

pinpoint accurate.

Not a bad car sijui nipite na moja ama

Wewe baki na hiyo @x-trail yako

Hii ni moja ya zile uzi hunifanya nishangae kama tunaishi Kenya moja.

Exactly what do you guys do for a living for you to consider options in buying multi-million shillings vehicles?

I have been considering buying a Prado… But I do not want the 150 series that ended in 2013… I want the 2014… Now, if I got for the 4Liter petrol or 2.8L diesel for 2014, the best price I get is around kshs. 5.5m. Now, the mid-level version of Landcruiser J200, that is AX-G whose CRSP is Kshs. 16.2m will be Kshs. 6.5m for 2012… that is a million addition… The dilemma is huuuge… and I do not like the V8 J200 because it makes one look like the looters or politicians and the society will think I have really made it into the leagues of multi-billionaires… The GX Version of V8 costs around 6m… But it is too basic… The ZX version costs from 6.8m and then is too fancy with AHC (Height Control mechanism that makes Range Rover suspensions unreliable)

i don’t know much about toyota designations. however, if push comes to shove, take the 2.8L IF and only IF it has a turbo. A small diesel engine powering such a beast without a turbo would be equivalent to driving a nissan march. If it has no turbo, take the 4L.

The problem with the 1GD-FTV engine is that I hear that it is unreliable compared to the older D4D 3l… It of course comes with a turbo… Then they have introduced the DPF and they are not reliable as I have read from Australia discussion groups… The 4L is smoother and reasonably fast but of course a guzzler… Then the issue of Prado stability (Not so sure if it is much better in 2014 one)

what is the said weakness of the 1gd? is it something that can be sorted via plug-n-play? or does it require manufacturer resort?
stability, mtu hapo juu said they put some new tech- scroll up kidogo and see. and if you’re buying it, and know that it is unstable, lower it a little and be very extra cautious around corners and potholes (bounce and roll).

Somebody I know has the 2018 version and it is sick… And one has to keep feeding it with some fluid called I think AD Blue after 1000KMs or thereabout or it kwamas

Convoy ya Mike Sonko huwa na Izo Patrol,

I am only reading because my pockets are not deep enough to afford a 10 million luxury. Hopefully in future. Even if I had that 25 mil in cash Prado siwes guza heri nijenge bedsitters nikule hiyo rent pole pole. As said before, nikifika the big league nitachangia but for now, let me stick to my league of cars below 4 mil.

You are right… But those who are buying definitely wamejipanga na rentals and other biashara first… na ni cash si loan… One should plan very well before spending a cent especially if it is not a basic car for moving from point A to B

I have relatives who own these big cars and there is always one common denominator, they don’t fuel or maintain these cars from their own pockets. They mostly use rent from their properties to fuel these guzzlers. So for now, I can only watch as the rich drive them. Hizi sio gari za kufuel na kuservice na salary/profit.

Exactly and not small rents of 200k… more than a million a month…

Up grade lazima

See this article… Toyota facing legal action over HiLux, Prado diesel particulate filters

After months of speculation, Toyota has finally been hit with a class action that alleges that its most popular vehicles, including the Toyota HiLux, fail to meet acceptable quality levels under Australian consumer law. The number of vehicles involved could exceed 250,000.
The action, instigated by legal firm Bannister Law, alleges that Toyota’s most popular diesel engine – the 1GD-FTV 2.8-litre four-cylinder turbocharged diesel found in the HiLux, Prado and Fortuner – is fitted with a potentially quality diesel particulate filter (DPF) that is costing vehicle owners money.

Ata hao walianza mahali.